Highest rpi seen(not finished with) Topic

RPI/SOS just came out in Wooden and I'm sitting at .8019 yes it's not going to finish anywhere remotely that high.  Neither is my #1 SOS of .7366.

What is the highest you've seen at any point.  I'm pretty sure Xlixer at Limestone a few seasons ago had a .82 when rpi came out in Tark.

Shout out to dwise89 for the seniors and juniors! I guess it detracts from this achievement for me a bit... lol
7/27/2015 9:26 AM
There's a thread on this topic, something like 'all-time best RPIs'.  Look back through this section and you should find it
7/27/2015 1:45 PM
Posted by alblack56 on 7/27/2015 1:45:00 PM (view original):
There's a thread on this topic, something like 'all-time best RPIs'.  Look back through this section and you should find it
i know what you are talking about, but I was more looking for best that anyone reached at any point as teams do not maintain such high rpi's same with conferences
7/27/2015 2:44 PM
At Roanoke one year (long, long ago) I had an RPI of .84 something after 7 games.  Obviously it came tumbling down, but it was pretty cool (Pretty sure I lost the game after RPI came out).  We had an annual challenge with another couple conferences and I was playing an absolute gauntlet of a schedule, mostly on the road.  I remember checking the all-time RPI board and thinking I was a lock for the top spot lol. 

Edit: Pretty sure I did the calculation and the difference between my SOS and the #2 SOS was like the difference between #2 and #60 or something like that. 
7/27/2015 2:57 PM
Highest rpi seen(not finished with) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.