When FT Shooting Maxes Out... Topic

When FT shooting maxes out, should I treat it like any other attribute and drop it down to 1 or 2 practice minutes?
7/31/2015 2:00 PM
i do
7/31/2015 2:10 PM
I used to drop it to 0, but now I drop it to 1 since I heard there could be some losing of ground in that category.  No noticeable difference as of yet
7/31/2015 2:16 PM
I always drop it to 1 (my placeholder value for maxed out categories)
7/31/2015 2:51 PM
So 1 minute will keep categories from dropping in value?
I thought 7 minutes were needed to keep a category stable.
Or is 1 minute for FT's only?
7/31/2015 2:54 PM
1 minute won't keep anything from dropping value.  It'll drop slower than 0.  It'll drop faster than 2.  Having 1 as a placeholder for maxed out categories is wasting practice time minutes.  Low categories rise and drop far slower than categories with average and high potential.  It make very little sense to have 1 in as a place holder. 
7/31/2015 3:01 PM
try this experiment - when you get the maxed out message for FT, go to 0 - or to 1.  Wait a few days.  Then give 11 or 12 minutes to FT - you will get the maxed out message again, implying to me that it declined a bit 
7/31/2015 3:05 PM
by maxed out, do you mean a message from your A.D.?   Or are you referring to when the FT category changes to red.?
7/31/2015 3:41 PM
Sorry, I mean when yuo get the maxed out message from the AD.  If you do as above, you will get a second maxed out message from the AD.  Only happens for FT in my experience.
7/31/2015 4:26 PM
When it hits red, I drop it to zero.  It drops very gradually but it seems to take forever to move back to average (black).  To me, it's well worth using those minutes in another category unless of course everything else is maxed out as well.
7/31/2015 6:41 PM
When FT Shooting Maxes Out... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.