Scheduling Kerfuffles Topic

Hi all,

I have already submitted a ticket and am not ****** or anything,  just more concerned  than anything.  I have 2 games  scheduled for 8-7-15 AM and an off day on 8-6-15 PM.  Arss just let me know in the chat that someone else had this happen to them today...has anyone else been having this issue?  It seems to be a bit of an epidemic, not sure what it's caused by, just putting this out here for us all.  Take care gents.

Trevor

8/4/2015 11:08 PM
It's definitely a bug, but far from an epidemic I'd say.  Hardly ever happens, fairly rare.  Definitely a bug tho. 
8/4/2015 11:15 PM
Just like I don't trust grown men that don't either cuss, drink, or smoke...the same goes for those who actually use the word kerfuffle.
8/6/2015 12:06 AM
It appears to happen rarely.  A known bug.  
8/6/2015 6:38 AM
This pandemic has been fixed...well for me at least lol
8/6/2015 12:46 PM
* puts popcorn in microwave *
8/6/2015 1:48 PM
Scheduling Kerfuffles Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.