Putting Recruiting effort in Queue Topic

Does anyone see a problem or have feedback if we were allowed to put "effort" towards players in sort of a "queue" before recruiting starts? Then once recruiting starts your effort automatically processes, but wouldn't get reports until after the first cycle (like now). I ask this because there are times when real live happens and it'd be nice to set your effort a head of time before the first cycle processes. This is not a complaint but rather an idea.
8/7/2015 10:28 PM
I would not be opposed, being able to pre load your first cycle basically. I have to work tomorrow for smiths cycle and might miss the 1st one and would love to load up my first attempts as I will be out for the 2nd cycle. I dont see anything wrong with this. It is the same thing really as if we were there for the 1st cycle. It just is letting is load the stuff in before it cycle kicks off.
8/7/2015 11:35 PM
If they could add only one thing, this would be it.
8/8/2015 12:55 AM
this has forever been my top suggestion.  Silly that first cycle is 2 hours - at an often awkward time of day in most time zones.

should be a rather simple change, I would have thought - doesnt affect game engine, recruiting process, etc
8/8/2015 4:45 AM
Posted by mamxet on 8/8/2015 4:45:00 AM (view original):
this has forever been my top suggestion.  Silly that first cycle is 2 hours - at an often awkward time of day in most time zones.

should be a rather simple change, I would have thought - doesnt affect game engine, recruiting process, etc
This
8/8/2015 7:41 AM
i can't see any good reason for disagreeing with this, unless someone with no life wanted the advantage 
8/8/2015 9:38 AM
I have been for this for sometime. Helps everybody and gives nobody an advantage. Good for the game!
8/8/2015 10:36 AM
It gives returning coaches an advantage over new ones, but I don't think that's reason enough not to do it.
8/8/2015 11:14 AM
I would open the queu say 3 or 5 or 7 hours before the start of the cycle - not enough to bias things, just to let folks participate in the first round without being on line 6-8 ET
8/8/2015 8:15 PM
I totally agree. Seems so simple, but for some reason it never gets implemented
8/8/2015 10:11 PM
I totally agree. Seems so simple, but for some reason it never gets implemented
8/8/2015 10:11 PM
Posted by metsmax on 8/8/2015 8:15:00 PM (view original):
I would open the queu say 3 or 5 or 7 hours before the start of the cycle - not enough to bias things, just to let folks participate in the first round without being on line 6-8 ET
The recruiting queue is my top want too!  And the ability after you sign a player to put him in your depth chart at once.

As metsmax says, I would agree that 4 to 6 hours ahead should be the maximum time alotment.
8/9/2015 7:30 AM
In the GD college football WIS game instead of a 2 hour first cycle there is a 24 hour first cycle. It would be beyond easy for WIS to implement a 6 to 8 hour first cycle into HD. That of course would mean that WIS would actually have to care about its customers, which obviously they do not.
8/9/2015 7:59 AM
Yeah, It could be a five hours first cycle, starting at 3ET instead of 6ET. That would give us more time. I think they need to cut down conference money too by 50 %, so we can challenge big six teams a lot more. Once the guy is signed, it could get in the roster right away, which is probably easy to implement.

8/9/2015 9:15 AM
Putting Recruiting effort in Queue Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.