Informing of rs during recruiting Topic

Is it similar to the regular recruiting process, where not everyone will accept the inform, or does each recruit have a different # of hv/cv they require to accept the information?  I was led to believe it's 2 hv or 1 cv usually to get them accepting it mostly.
8/17/2015 5:13 PM
I have no idea if all players are the same or not but the inform RS value is somewhere around 2-3 HV in the negative column.
8/17/2015 5:54 PM
yea, it's just negative value (for highly regarded recruits, probably not negative for low guys). if you've sent like ten HVs or w/e you won't need it (unless maybe a 5 star recruit, where im not sure any amount of effort gets a guy in the top 25 to accept anyway)
8/18/2015 2:35 AM
I believe that players differ in their reaction to inform of red shirt.  A highly ranked player - or a player who is a reach for a particular school - seems to react more negatively.

BUT, I may be wrong.  It could be that with lesser ranked players I usually have more built up recruiting success with the kid before doing the RS
8/18/2015 7:47 AM
Informing of rs during recruiting Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.