Mid America Tark D2 Topic

I just lost in the E8 again and it reminded me of last offseason:

I lost the probably the best D2 recruit I've ever seen to a neighboring conference with a distance advantage of 200 to 400 miles and a similar number of scholarships. It was a simple math problem, I couldn't compete because their conference is great and Mid America is terrible and we had ~0 postseason cash. When I wrote that long *** post that taught everyone how to play I asked just one thing: come join me in the Mid America when you decide you want to repay the favor. 

I'm asking now because I still want the help! I am just growing a little tired of not having the extra scholarship worth of recruiting money. At one point we had a full active conference, we are up there for some dynasty records during our heyday, but now it's whittled to just a few of us at various skill levels.

If you join this conference you are guaranteed to have one school in it that'll always be an A+, one coach that'll always answer questions in the conference corner, and one ******* that'll always tell you when your recruits suck and you're aiming too low. 
8/18/2015 5:10 PM
That's a 2-a day world. That's a plus! Rogelio is in your conference, that's a plus. I'd have to waste a season at DIII to qualify for a DII job, that's a giant negative.

I'd love to join your conference, but I've taken this stupid stand in my own head that I won't throw away money and time on a DIII team that I'm going to leave. I'd rather donate the seasons cost and just start in DII. If I could jump straight to DII I'd be all over this. If I win the NT in knight this season I'll join you next season (unfortunately that is very unlikely)

However for people out there with eligibility, this looks like a great time to join this conference!

Good luck aejones
8/18/2015 7:13 PM

I'd rather donate the seasons cost and just start in DII.

That's something I've never considered but seems to be a no brainer thing for them to implement. 
8/18/2015 8:56 PM
+1

If you want to get to DII... Unless they make it more serious and tougher to get to DII, It should be implemented.
8/18/2015 9:27 PM
Pepwaves and Funngunn are the first two
8/23/2015 12:01 AM
Mid America Tark D2 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.