I'm still trying to figure out distribution. My team has had a pretty good year beating up on SIMS. I'd like to make my first NT this year. During the last three or four games, my bench has been getting completely dominated. I'm still winning, but the margins are closer than they should be. Maybe I just don't have scorers on my bench. But I'm thinking distribution is the issue.

I'm still using the 100 method (i know, I know). Can someone please help me figure out bench distribution before it costs me a tournament bid?
8/20/2015 3:08 AM
I use the 100 pt. scale exclusively.

I'd go something like this:

Raine  26
Wilson 23
King 16
Estes 7
Graves 11
Gould 5
Goldsmith5
Bader  5
Boes 1 
Alben 1

8/20/2015 8:01 AM
Consider also looking at your depth chart - may want to tinker a bit just to see if you can find better combos on the floor blending first, second, third layers
8/20/2015 8:39 AM
Thanks for doing that, Al. I'll take a look. And I've thought about that, fd. I think I'm in a spot now where it's technically been working, so I don't want to change too much, especially when I need a tournament championship to make the NT. 
8/20/2015 10:44 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.