Seble, I am of the opinion that once these "New and Improved" recruiting changes, that you also add a new World or two.  I believe that many of us would like to start at ground zero, and have the thrill of the "Race to the Elites"!  Seems like these changes will be large enough to warrant a New World or two and I want to ask if anyone out there in the HD Universe is in agreement.

Votes: 84
(Last vote received: 12/13/2015 10:04 PM)
11/1/2015 5:33 AM
There's enough 1 day worlds... it's already 7-3 in favor of 1x worlds.
11/1/2015 11:14 AM
three games a day!

or even better a super turbo world where recruiting cycles are one hour, games play every two hours and you do a season in a long holiday weekend....maybe.

11/1/2015 12:54 PM
Maybe just start a Beta world to test the new change, then keep it after the beta testing is done? It'd probably be a 2 a day world to showcase the recruiting faster
11/1/2015 2:21 PM
..and so after those 16 elite schools are taken you are left with a world full of another 948 SIMs.

Why ???
11/1/2015 8:03 PM
Posted by mullycj on 11/1/2015 8:03:00 PM (view original):
..and so after those 16 elite schools are taken you are left with a world full of another 948 SIMs.

Why ???
Yes, this.
11/2/2015 12:04 AM
Yeh, thats not really a huge reason for me and I hope people thinking this know they wouldn't get those schools anyways.  I just want 1-2 more 2x teams to coach.
11/2/2015 1:29 AM
I think they need to merge four one day world so we have only 5 left. IBA-SMITH, RUPP-ALLEN.

There you have it.
11/2/2015 7:48 AM
I agree to adding a new world but put a finite life on it, say 100 or 150 seasons so that it will reset at some point.  This way you build in that initial start to a world at certain intervals.
11/2/2015 8:17 AM
Posted by timjmiller on 11/1/2015 2:21:00 PM (view original):
Maybe just start a Beta world to test the new change, then keep it after the beta testing is done? It'd probably be a 2 a day world to showcase the recruiting faster
I rather do this, than start a new world.  Only a few really want it and once the elites are taken again...most likley by coaches that have elites in other worlds we will have the same thing again.  People not able to get the elite programs. 
11/2/2015 8:49 AM
Posted by weirdrash on 11/2/2015 8:17:00 AM (view original):
I agree to adding a new world but put a finite life on it, say 100 or 150 seasons so that it will reset at some point.  This way you build in that initial start to a world at certain intervals.
I'm also against this idea.  I spend money each month to get to a certain level then after so many seasons becuase I'm a paying customer I have to start over in Div 3 which I really don't want to do again in the first place.  Not my idea of fun.  But I respect your thought ww
11/2/2015 8:50 AM
Posted by iwanturmind2 on 11/2/2015 8:49:00 AM (view original):
Posted by timjmiller on 11/1/2015 2:21:00 PM (view original):
I rather do this, than start a new world.  Only a few really want it and once the elites are taken again...most likley by coaches that have elites in other worlds we will have the same thing again.  People not able to get the elite programs. 
I dont agree that it will be the same coaches.  I think there are a lot of good newer coaches that are stuck in "purgutory", no way to get to an elite school because they started late.  I have been to an elite school but quit for 40 seasons and now there is no way to get back there for the all the reasons discussed in the "recruiting changes" threads.

I think some of the same coaches would get back there but I think at least half the elites would go to new names.  The last new world was started over seven years ago!
11/2/2015 9:35 AM (edited)
You can get to the elite, be patient. I had Clemson in Phelan, will get more and more offers. It only need a little change to job offers and it's going to be fair for everyone. Get firing going, level recruiting in D1 a bit more.
11/2/2015 9:52 AM
I see you are completely ignoring the majority of the userbase that has been clamoring for years for a one game a week world.  
11/3/2015 2:15 PM
Posted by therewas47 on 11/3/2015 2:15:00 PM (view original):
I see you are completely ignoring the majority of the userbase that has been clamoring for years for a one game a week world.  
thats a real thing people want?  a world that takes 3/4 a year? thats slower than the regular ncaa season which plays more games
11/3/2015 3:16 PM
123 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.