there's usually a thread on this stuff up right away - did i miss it? i just now noticed the dev blog, 6 days later, crazy :O not much here, but, any thoughts?

seble:
Quick update on the recruiting changes.  I lost a few weeks of time helping out with things related to the Hardball Dynasty update, but I'm back working on recruiting full time now.  I've gotten a good start on building the new pages and some of the back-end processes to handle the new flow of recruiting.  I'm consulting with our resident math expert on some of the numbers to make sure things balance well between the various scouting actions and the team budgets.

We've also started getting some designs put together for the new user interface. It will be more of a refresh than a drastic change.  

We're probably still a few months away from getting a beta test running.  I want the new UI to be in good shape before starting that up.

I want to say again that things are still fluid in how the new system works.  I got tons of great feedback from you guys and there are still some legitimate issues to work out.  And I fully expect things to change during testing as we see what works and what doesn't.  So please keep an open mind going forward.
11/16/2015 9:52 PM
......but you're not telling us how we should feel about this information....is this good or bad???
11/16/2015 10:12 PM
Posted by nachopuzzle on 11/16/2015 10:12:00 PM (view original):
......but you're not telling us how we should feel about this information....is this good or bad???
my bad, guess i've been slacking lately.

- if you are the last GD coach, you should be happy, because seble mentioned two games in a single post, and yours ain't one.

- you should be sad. very sad. if you are for the update, you should be sad because a few months ago, seble was a few months away, and now, hes probably a few months away. extrapolating, he will be done somewhere between infinity and probably infinity months. if you are against the update, you should be sad, because theoretically seble is back to working on it so who knows, in a few months, he might only be a couple months away.

- you should be proud, because after all these years, your little seble has grown up enough that after a few months, he's still talking about beta testing!

- you should be amused, after spending a moment imagining seble consulting with the resident math expert.

11/16/2015 11:00 PM
- but most of all, you should be open minded, because seble said so, and he controls the dice. as his profile says, don't pray to the WIS gods, pray to me... *****
11/16/2015 11:02 PM
Posted by gillispie1 on 11/16/2015 11:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by nachopuzzle on 11/16/2015 10:12:00 PM (view original):
my bad, guess i've been slacking lately.

- if you are the last GD coach, you should be happy, because seble mentioned two games in a single post, and yours ain't one.

- you should be sad. very sad. if you are for the update, you should be sad because a few months ago, seble was a few months away, and now, hes probably a few months away. extrapolating, he will be done somewhere between infinity and probably infinity months. if you are against the update, you should be sad, because theoretically seble is back to working on it so who knows, in a few months, he might only be a couple months away.

- you should be proud, because after all these years, your little seble has grown up enough that after a few months, he's still talking about beta testing!

- you should be amused, after spending a moment imagining seble consulting with the resident math expert.

hahaha, i got a lot of replies....but I think that sad, proud, and amused stands on its own....very nice
11/16/2015 11:39 PM
"If you are the last GD coach..."

priceless!!
11/17/2015 12:03 AM
om a few months, I expect the process to be halfway done.   And a few months after that, it should be again halfway closer.  Etc
11/17/2015 1:01 AM
Posted by fd343ny on 11/17/2015 1:01:00 AM (view original):
om a few months, I expect the process to be halfway done.   And a few months after that, it should be again halfway closer.  Etc
But if you keep getting halfway to being finished you will never be done.
11/17/2015 3:37 PM
Posted by MonsterTurtl on 11/17/2015 3:37:00 PM (view original):
Posted by fd343ny on 11/17/2015 1:01:00 AM (view original):
But if you keep getting halfway to being finished you will never be done.
Wooosh! Right over your head.
11/17/2015 4:00 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.