"Being on a player early" bonus? Topic

I distinctly remember reading that you got a bonus for being on a player in the first couple of recruiting cycles, however- I question whether that is accurate now. Does this still exist? Did it ever? Is it so small as to be inconsequential?
1/19/2016 11:28 AM
My understanding is that there is NOT a special bonus for the first couple of cycles.  BUT there is a modest considering bonus that starts to kick in on day two.
1/19/2016 11:43 AM
Yeah, that is what I was remembering. Thanks.
1/19/2016 12:22 PM
It really depends on username. I was very deft in my choice of a username. My username gives me the power to get the most possible credit immediately when I get on a recruit. So you shouldn't ever consider jumping on any of my guys. They're locked down like a Mexican drug lord in federal prison. Would anyone else like to share what power their username gives them? I notice for many posters their usernames give them the power of being giant annoying jackasses. I'd advise against choosing usernames with that power when registering for WIS.
1/19/2016 1:29 PM
"Being on a player early" bonus? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.