So I know there was one at some point run by WIS, but there isn't and the What if sports facebook page is a joke.

If I made one and occasionally did something on it would people at least like it?

I mean I think it's marketing 101 to have a facebook group.

I can do stuff like announcing champs, start of a new season or screenshots of how to or something.... anyone else have idea's
1/20/2016 10:36 PM
I like the idea, although it probably would not be much different from the forums. But it might draw more people into the game, which would be a good thing.
1/20/2016 10:41 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Heck yeah I'd follow it in a heartbeat! Great idea. 
1/20/2016 10:53 PM
didn't people do this already? im almost positive someone made one, and a bunch of guys joined it, but i have no idea if it is still around or whatever. couldn't point you to it, i don't use facebook, but maybe someone else can?
1/20/2016 10:54 PM
Yeh I mean I'm not really expecting anything out of it, I think facebook still shows up on your notification feed if your friends like a page or a comment.  I'd guess that's the best way to advertise without really doing anything.

I searched Hoops Dynasty and couldn't find anything billy, there's one called hoops dynasty but it's about NBA basketball, and a hoops dynasty logo from wis, but it's about people training for basketball or something.
1/20/2016 11:02 PM
and it's not about using the page as a place to comminicate or anything, I think the forums are nice(although can be a bit boring at times), it's just to spread awareness by liking the page and maybe posting a handful of times during the month, maybe people could share like once a month or so.
1/20/2016 11:30 PM
And you guys have seen the Whatifsports facebook page it's a joke, I mean seble if you know who does it kick him in the nads for us.
1/21/2016 12:09 AM
 I'd definitely follow it and be interested. 
1/21/2016 8:15 AM
I'd definitely follow it and share it... Worth doing to try and promote it to people. Heck, even if we got 1 more guy or gal to put in the time that some of us do, that'd be great. Especially if that person went on to get 1 person...etc. 
1/21/2016 8:18 AM
I still like the old page someone created, although I haven't been on it in a long long time. I'd join a new one, I think you'd definitely do a good job keeping a Facebook page active only.
1/21/2016 8:28 AM
I was the one that created the old page, unfortunately I got too busy to maintain it as far as posting regularly. To be honest, it was pretty much like the Forums or the Chatzy page. I would definitely be interested in a new one.
1/21/2016 8:49 AM
a page that focuses  on hoops dynasty~sim league basketball is a good idea 
1/21/2016 8:52 AM
Well clearly Fox has no interest in promoting the game. Might as well start a grass roots campaign using Facebook.
1/21/2016 9:42 AM
I'll follow and like it
1/21/2016 11:04 AM
123 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.