Rescinding scholarships Topic

If am taking over a team and I rescind multiple scholarships for SIMAI recreuited players, is there likely chance other players from that class will leave?  I've read that this is possibly for human recruited guys, but being SIM recruits is the penalty lessened or less likely? Any help would be appreciated. 
1/30/2016 11:06 AM
 You can cut Sim players without affecting our loyalty or prestige.  I've never heard of players leaving because you cut a SIm teammate
1/30/2016 11:17 AM

From the HD FAQ from the drop menu (last sentence):

Q: I'd like to rescind a scholarship to one of my returning players - can I do that?
A:

Yes, a player's scholarship can be rescinded anytime after the conclusion of the job change period and prior to signings starting during the following recruiting period. Note that you must have seasons remaining on your account before you can rescind a scholarship. Simply click on 'rescind scholarship' next to the player's name in the coach's office.

Keep in mind, that rescinding a scholarship of a player that you signed for no fault of the player may make recruiting for your school more difficult in the future as no kid will want to play at a program which isn't loyal to it's players. You do not receive any additional recruiting money when you rescind a scholarship. Also, cutting a player could cause other players to leave as well.

There was another thread discussing this that I've bumped as well.

1/30/2016 11:21 AM
Posted by alblack56 on 1/30/2016 11:17:00 AM (view original):
 You can cut Sim players without affecting our loyalty or prestige.  I've never heard of players leaving because you cut a SIm teammate
You can cut a certain number of players, usually 3, without your reputation getting affected. And it absolutely is possible for a random player to quit after cutting one of his teammates, although this is very rare. I've cut maybe 50 players and have never seen it happen.
1/30/2016 11:23 AM
thanks for the responses, guys
1/30/2016 7:42 PM
Rescinding scholarships Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.