D1 recruiting question Topic

I am taking D1 seriously for the first time, just got my team to a C prestige, is there a limit on the guys I can go after?

Can a C prestige team get 3 star players?
1/30/2016 11:47 AM
Yes usually 4 and 5 stars are drop downs I believe I've never tried 5 stars though. They might be available right away but doesn't really matter.

3 can be both drop down and right away but usually can't get them unless they aren't elite or you drop absurd amounts on rhem.

I believe I have just 1 3 star aND he might actually have been a 2 star #23 C. I'll double check later when I'm home.
1/30/2016 12:18 PM
Ok thanks, that gives me some guidance for recruiting today
1/30/2016 12:34 PM
TheOnly : You can recruit three stars players right away when they are close to campus, say within 360 miles. I think you better send a coach's call on three stars with high rating if they are away. You can also grab a four stars player Under 660 within 100 miles right away. I did it in La Salle. And others are pull down. I'd expect players over 700 to reject you and not even put you as back-up. I think you can go up to 680.
1/30/2016 12:56 PM
Know your competition. Even if you can get a three star guy, prepare to be jumped by a higher prestige team at the end if they need someone and like your guy, if you go for a 3 star, be prepared to show no battles and save some cash to fight off a higher orestige at the end.
2/1/2016 11:32 PM
D1 recruiting question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.