Who wins the superbowl?!?! Topic

it was +6 this morning at topbet....it was -110 on both sides, I would be totally surprised if it went any higher than +6
2/5/2016 2:42 PM
Carolina 38, Denver 13
2/5/2016 2:56 PM
Carolina 26-20
2/5/2016 3:07 PM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 2/1/2016 7:30:00 PM (view original):
I am a Denver fan been one since a kid. This is going to be one of the most memorable superbowl I will ever have. Two of my favorite teams are in the superbowl and its a win-win situation for me. I am pullinjg for Denver!! Peyton Manning last game possible and all his CAP space will be removed from the team and we will have money to sign all our f/a! Hopefully this happens I wanted him to retire last year I was disappointed he didn't retire because of cap space. As far as I remember he is a 80,000,000 player or that was his starting contract offered 5 years and 2 years of coaching qb with Denver shhh I didn't say that... I am proud for both teams and will be excited either way my perdiction this scenairo-

Denver WINS 28-17 Peyton is a hall of famer replacing Champ Bailey who was a idiiot who left the team to play and was the weakest link on the team. Baltimore is the trashiest team in the nfl I have no respect for them. I hope we get a hall of famer and a superbowl mvp this season!
WTF did Baltimore do to you?  Why are you even mentioning them for the super bowl?  TRUST me they're a better franchise than Carolina and Denver put together.
2/5/2016 3:30 PM
Posted by oldwarrior on 2/5/2016 1:59:00 PM (view original):
Cam was at -160 for the MVP.
If Carolina wins, it would be difficult to expect someone other them him as MVP.

Manning over/under rushing total is 1/2 yard.
I'm liking that 0 and might go with the under on this one.
In the NFL do sacks count as rushes.. If so, I would pick under for sure.
2/5/2016 4:06 PM
They don't Hughes....sacks come of team passing yards only.
2/5/2016 4:20 PM
Hillary Clinton is flying out to California to handle the coin toss - after she won 6 of 6 as tiebreakers in Iowa precinct caucuses.  
2/5/2016 4:20 PM
has to be Carolina, for many reasons, but mostly because I lived in New England for 20 years and will always and forever root against any Mannings 
2/5/2016 4:27 PM
Posted by fd343ny on 2/5/2016 4:20:00 PM (view original):
Hillary Clinton is flying out to California to handle the coin toss - after she won 6 of 6 as tiebreakers in Iowa precinct caucuses.  
You know she is going to rig the coin toss in the real world you have a chance not in Hilary's world!
2/5/2016 4:43 PM
Peyton wins another Super Bowl, Cam Newton threw a fit against the Broncos D-Line, Josh Norman Cries, Odell Beckham is laughing at home.
2/7/2016 10:56 PM
Posted by MonsterTurtl on 2/7/2016 10:56:00 PM (view original):
Peyton wins another Super Bowl, Cam Newton threw a fit against the Broncos D-Line, Josh Norman Cries, Odell Beckham is laughing at home.
Saw that fit he threw, he has alot of growing up to do. Glad the mvp went to one of the guys we drafted and CANT WAIT FOR PEYTON TO FINALLY RETIRE!!!!! That cap space is looking good to me we can bring another veteran or keep the money and sign the f/a this year. Trade Brock Osweiler for more money and draft a franchise qb again unless we don't want to go the Tebow route again I am preety sure we don't!
2/7/2016 11:04 PM
Cam Newton is such a damn baby.  Watching his interview right now and he's the sorest loser I think I've ever seen.  What a fake *** front runner.  Hey Cam, too bad they don't sell band-aids for feelings!

Fake *** little ***** just pouted and then walked out of his presser.  A true professional right there people.

2/7/2016 11:14 PM (edited)
Luke Kuechly being interviewed.  He and cry baby *** Cam couldn't be more different.  Kuechly sure seems to be a class act whereas Cam is like that old Fat Albert saying:  "He's like school on Saturday.....no class".
2/7/2016 11:11 PM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 2/7/2016 11:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MonsterTurtl on 2/7/2016 10:56:00 PM (view original):
Saw that fit he threw, he has alot of growing up to do. Glad the mvp went to one of the guys we drafted and CANT WAIT FOR PEYTON TO FINALLY RETIRE!!!!! That cap space is looking good to me we can bring another veteran or keep the money and sign the f/a this year. Trade Brock Osweiler for more money and draft a franchise qb again unless we don't want to go the Tebow route again I am preety sure we don't!
They will do everything thy can to resign Osweiler. "Trade [him] for more money"??? Are you kidding??? Besides that they aren't in a position to draft a franchise QB, even if there was one out there this year, they aren't going waste this defense on a rookie QB next year. That would be pure idiocy.
2/7/2016 11:12 PM
Was disappointed in Cam. He showed he has a lot of growing up to do. Spent most of the 2nd half pouting.
2/7/2016 11:13 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Who wins the superbowl?!?! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.