Multiple time transfer Topic

Has anyone ever seen a player that has been to 3 different schools? 4? 5(would need to be an ineligible or redshirted)? Not really an important question. I'm just interested
2/2/2016 9:59 AM
I don't think they can, a player can be on a team a max of 5 years, right?  I suppose in theory that means you can take any transfer and promise anything and not follow through because he won't transfer?

Hmmm.
2/2/2016 2:37 PM
When I was at Le Moyne in Crum, I had two wonderful players named Robert Ballard and George Cummings. When I left Le Moyne to coach at East Carolina, the new coach at Le Moyne cut Ballard and Cummings from the team. I recruited them to East Carolina, but cut them during recruiting this current season. They would have been seniors at ECU this season if I hadn't cut them. After I cut them, they didn't reappear in the recruiting database; it is almost as though they never existed. I'd like to think they both have terrific careers pumping gas somewhere now.

Anyways, perhaps players can't play for 3 or more schools.

2/2/2016 3:45 PM
Damn ppk those guys aren't even in your player history. Being cut twice must anger the HD gods
2/2/2016 4:24 PM
Multiple time transfer Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.