High-Low : Low-Low Topic

Is there such a thing as a

High-Low

or a

Low-Low

And how much points for them?

Anyone know the scouting quote for high-low?

Thanks
2/4/2016 7:57 AM
yes.  0-3, 4-6. The messages vary I believe, but generally you can tell which is which.

Some examples I believe to be correct...

Low-low:  Just doesn't have a good instinct for blocking shots - I don't see how we're going to get any improvement.

High-Low:  Really poor rebounding fundamentals - probably not going to see much improvement.
2/4/2016 8:21 AM
i think its actually 0-1, 2-6. dac is right about the messages though, all the low lows say no room from growth or no improvement, all the high lows are passive aggressive, wont get much, that sort of thing.
2/4/2016 11:22 AM
Interesting. I never knew that there was low-low and high-low. I just knew about low-high and high-high. Is there also low-average and high-average?
2/4/2016 1:37 PM
No, average is average.
2/4/2016 2:14 PM
when admin originally designed this, he stated there would be 3 categories, each with a high, medium, and low within it. however, because the wording became too convoluted, and hard to decipher, they cut back. i wish they either 1) cut back splitting high and medium instead of low which is almost meaningless, or 2) just said screw the fancy wording, and just have your assistant coach give you the summary, so you aren't trying to understand the verbiage of a simulated coach who is on record of being a drunk, job-grubbing bastard.
2/4/2016 5:14 PM
speaking of wording that is convoluted and hard to decipher....

2/5/2016 11:37 AM
juskiddin dr. gil.

you know we love you...  well, most of us.

2/5/2016 11:40 AM
Posted by dahsdebater on 2/4/2016 2:14:00 PM (view original):
No, average is average.
and on the other hand we have my buddy, dasher.

4 words, no ambiguity, inarguable... pure poetry in logic

i do have to deduct points for plagiarism, though.
(oldave:  "sherman is sherman")
Ive reached out to Tom Pettys lawyers and they think I have a case.
2/5/2016 11:46 AM
Posted by gillispie1 on 2/4/2016 11:22:00 AM (view original):
i think its actually 0-1, 2-6. dac is right about the messages though, all the low lows say no room from growth or no improvement, all the high lows are passive aggressive, wont get much, that sort of thing.
wow it lets you quote yourself? interesting. i guess now ill always have someone to talk to ;)

anyway, seble said that players are not generated with 0 points of growth ever, so maybe low-low is actually 1-2 and 3-6 is low-high. it seems like my low low guys basically don't grow at all, im really not sure about that 2 points of growth, if its a low low or high low. should be easy for someone to confirm though.
2/5/2016 12:16 PM
Except when you recruit a kid from Lake Wobegon Lutheran HS,....all of their students are above average.
2/5/2016 12:45 PM
High-Low : Low-Low Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.