AINT NO PARTY LIKE A CINCY HD PARTY (pg 3 update) Topic

So I have 2 options.
1. Small, old neighborhood type bar. 5 miles south of the city. Private room is free and we'll have our own bartender. Has good bar type food. Don't know yet but there will likely be a band for the bar around 9 or 10 (planning on starting at 6 or 7)
2. Less than a mile south of the city. Private room. Comes with a buffet. We'll have our own bartender. But there will have to be a cost for the room. I'm figuring out that cost now.
thoughts? I plan on booking tomorrow for the 30th
Also, I need a decent idea of a head count. I estimated 15-30 but need more concrete answer. Please email me at [email protected] if you plan to attend and if you'll be bringing anyone else. Once done I'll add you all to a group email list. Thanks.
4/7/2016 1:24 PM (edited)
Bump for those on. I've gotten a few responses but could use more input.
4/7/2016 8:36 PM
Posted by therewas47 on 4/7/2016 8:36:00 PM (view original):
Bump for those on. I've gotten a few responses but could use more input.
sent u a sitemail
4/7/2016 10:00 PM
We will be at Peewees place on the 30th at 7pm. I hope to see all of you there. I've got about 10 confirmed and have heard another 15 or so that are interested. The address is: 2325 Anderson Rd, Crescent Springs, KY 41017
4/16/2016 8:34 AM
I coach an AAU team and we have a tourney that weekend! :( Sorry everybody, drink one for me!
4/17/2016 4:33 PM
Posted by jaymc2007 on 4/17/2016 4:33:00 PM (view original):
I coach an AAU team and we have a tourney that weekend! :( Sorry everybody, drink one for me!
Dang I'm hoping if we have decent turnout to do this every 6 months or so. So hopefully we so you next time!
4/17/2016 11:08 PM
I was gonna come up but Marshall's Green-White spring game is Saturday at 330 and i'm a good 2-1/2 hrs away and scheduled to work Sunday.
?Maybe i'll make the next one.
4/18/2016 8:28 PM
so, this is definite? there are a ton of cinci folks who don't read the forums, should probably spam some conf CCs for good measure. maybe just the handful of mostly full confs in each division or something. anyone want to take responsibility for certain worlds? i can access a few, would prefer to limit my spam to just a world or two, but, whatever :)
4/18/2016 10:34 PM
I'll be there!
4/19/2016 9:11 AM
Sounds good everyone. I'll bring nametags for everyone. Let me know if we want anything out. I have willing to bring sound equipment if that is desired. The private room ( pictured below from behind the bar ) is about the size as the bar itself. It is to the far right whether you walk in. We will have our own bar to order food and beer from. It's a neighborhood wings and beer type place so I wouldn't advise wearing a suit or anything like that. Excited to see everyone.

Edit:turns out I don't know how to post pics from my phone on here.
4/19/2016 10:50 AM
Posted by therewas47 on 4/19/2016 10:52:00 AM (view original):
Sounds good everyone. I'll bring nametags for everyone. Let me know if we want anything out. I have willing to bring sound equipment if that is desired. The private room ( pictured below from behind the bar ) is about the size as the bar itself. It is to the far right whether you walk in. We will have our own bar to order food and beer from. It's a neighborhood wings and beer type place so I wouldn't advise wearing a suit or anything like that. Excited to see everyone.

Edit:turns out I don't know how to post pics from my phone on here.
damn, guess ill return that tux i rented ;)

props for following through with this, looking forward to it.
4/19/2016 12:00 PM
We are confirmed for Saturday. See everyone then! Let me know if you any more questions.
4/26/2016 1:40 PM
bump
4/27/2016 3:39 PM
I'm in Loveland so I'll definitely try and make it!
4/28/2016 2:40 PM
Posted by sgerdes on 4/28/2016 2:40:00 PM (view original):
I'm in Loveland so I'll definitely try and make it!
glad to hear it! i sent you a sitemail a while ago but i dont think you ever got it, it still shows unread, so i am glad you saw my CC spam message :) hope to see you there!
4/28/2016 3:13 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
AINT NO PARTY LIKE A CINCY HD PARTY (pg 3 update) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.