im afraid if someone says his name he might show back up. he really fed on attention. actually we could talk about a rock and he would make it about him, somehow, so i suppose there is no harm. it was ettaexpress.
4/27/2016 4:19 PM (edited)
Posted by Benis on 4/22/2016 9:01:00 PM (view original):
I'd like to hear more about what you did to help a guy get in touch with the spirit realm.
There is a youtuber called Tireo, I have notes on how to get into a relationship with God and how to develop one. Wether you like him stating that christ is black and chrisitain is paganisim its up to you to follow the lies and not go up levels in God. If anyone on here would like my notes on how to develop a relationship with God please feel free to ask me for them. You can also look up powerful eye opening messages playlist from Tireo and take your own notes if you don't believe in mine.
4/27/2016 4:21 PM
4/27/2016 4:26 PM
Posted by gillispie1 on 4/27/2016 4:19:00 PM (view original):
im afraid if someone says his name he might show back up. he really fed on attention. actually we could talk about a rock and he would make it about him, somehow, so i suppose there is no harm. it was ettaexpress.
Yeah, that poor guy. It turns out he wasn't paranoid, the entire world was out to get him.
4/27/2016 4:50 PM
Yes, yes it was!!

Thank you gillispie -- I was seriously racking my brain trying to recall the name, because it really should remain a part of HD lore.
4/27/2016 6:01 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 4/27/2016 4:50:00 PM (view original):
Yeah, that poor guy. It turns out he wasn't paranoid, the entire world was out to get him.
Was I wrong, look what idiots like you say as soon as somebody mentions my name.

It's okay though, something tells me I'll have a lot more to say after the new recruiting is rolled out, since I'll finally be able to use all those recruiting skills that coach K taught me.
4/27/2016 6:59 PM
Posted by ettaxpress on 4/27/2016 6:59:00 PM (view original):
Was I wrong, look what idiots like you say as soon as somebody mentions my name.

It's okay though, something tells me I'll have a lot more to say after the new recruiting is rolled out, since I'll finally be able to use all those recruiting skills that coach K taught me.
I'm a believer : Ettaxpress is the real deal.
4/27/2016 7:50 PM
Posted by ettaxpress on 4/27/2016 6:59:00 PM (view original):

I kind of like the fact that someone is trying to parody him, but this post is just too short and not crazy enough to be a real etta post. I kind of miss this **** that he stirred up. The coachward drama just isn't the same because it's a little sad. Etta was true crazy though.
4/27/2016 9:48 PM
its not the real etta, but still - don't feed the trolls...
4/28/2016 1:14 AM
Search Ettaexpress in the forums if you want a few fun reads....
4/28/2016 10:27 AM
I wouldn't stick around too long in the threads he started though...unless you wanna get reported...
4/28/2016 11:14 AM

How does it work again? Believe, otherwise burn in a fiery pit forever? Sounds kind of like something a mob boss would say, "It's my way or the highway". What happens to indigenous tribes who have never had contact with the outside world and don't even know about this hot new deal they have to make?
4/29/2016 1:10 AM
◂ Prev 1234

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.