What are the chances Topic

that I will get my team back?? I f^%#^ up and didn't renew until this morning at which point it said other coaches have applied and I would need to reapply for job. When is decision made?

Also so if im lucky enough to get team back, would I get my carryover money? What about the states that I had scouted already?
4/28/2016 6:21 PM
Well it was good run seble can I get money back?
4/29/2016 6:11 AM
And the money I've poured in for last 6 years??
4/29/2016 6:16 AM
So you admit YOU messed up but you blame THEM?
4/29/2016 7:36 AM
Posted by a_in_the_b on 4/29/2016 7:36:00 AM (view original):
So you admit YOU messed up but you blame THEM?
Get over it! Pick you a new team and move on.

You could have renewed right up until the first person applied for your team. I do get it, I have lost teams before because of not renewing. It is not WIS or selbes fault.

Man up, and accept the way things are.
4/29/2016 7:45 AM
It's his only team. What was the team he played? Was he in a big six school ? If so, I understand why he is so angry.
4/29/2016 7:51 AM
But I submit his anger is misplaced, it should be at himself - they didn't fail to renew, he did. Are they supposed to yank the team away from the person who applied and paid money to reserve it in good faith?
4/29/2016 8:29 AM
No. But I can understand why he is upset. If he is DII or DIII, no big deal, he can get a team that is almost as good as his last one.
4/29/2016 8:31 AM

https://www.whatifsports.com/hd/TeamProfile/History.aspx?tid=2626

near as I can tell, this is it.

4/29/2016 8:41 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
They have ano auto renew feature. Sucks but only person to blame is the guy looking at you in the mirror.
4/29/2016 11:30 AM
this is a really crappy situation, it sucks when someone can't renew - and that's true in any game like this. WIS did add an auto renew, and specially added a feature to let you reclaim a team if nobody else applied, to try to help - so its not like they are negligent here, they also will try to help if you send a ticket - they can try to help locate you somewhere else, or even might give you the team back *if they see it before anyone gets the job*. you have to understand though, now that someone else has the job, there is nothing they can do.

so chic, i mean, i totally get the pain, you invested a lot into the team and now it feels like it was for nothing. and i get being annoyed and lashing out. i hope you'll cool off and decide its just a bad situation - but not at all WIS's fault - and will give it another shot somewhere else! sorry man.
4/29/2016 12:10 PM
Post 1: admits this situation is his own fault
Post 3: requests six years of refunds

#Bernie2016
4/29/2016 2:54 PM
I understand Chic, believe me, I wish you did not have to go through with this. You did do a solid job at S. Indiana. But I was trying to ease your pain and encourage you to stick around. You obviously care about the game.
4/29/2016 3:11 PM
Thanks G and Z! I do realize it's not wis, I did reapply but apparently not qualified as much as the new coach. My point is it's not like I didn't reapply, I did , obviously too late.i did get it in before they chose coaches though so you would think there is some kind of advantage.
4/29/2016 3:57 PM
12 Next ▸
What are the chances Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.