Pulldown or ready to recruit? Topic

For my D2 team, I called the coach of a local recruit that's currently showing under my D1 search. But the coach's message didn't make the usual mention of "backup"...

"Hey Coach, thanks for the call to chat about ABC XYZ. I think that you're going to have to do quite a bit of selling though, another school seems like the frontrunner, at least based on my last conversation with him. "

Does this mean he's ready to be recruited, even though he's showing one level up on recruit search? Or do I need to pull him down?
5/4/2016 11:14 AM
Ah wait, I think I might've answered my own question. He's under 70 miles away, so he's recruitable even though he's showing up a level higher, isn't he?
5/4/2016 11:35 AM
That message means he is recruitable now.
5/4/2016 11:45 AM
Not everyone at a higher division within 70 miles is recruitable right away, but this guys is.
5/4/2016 12:22 PM
Pulldown or ready to recruit? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.