Sneak peak at new potentials in Beta Topic

Looks like a Christmas tree!!

http://imgur.com/jgM2gk0

Mind blown.
5/27/2016 1:24 PM
keep these comin for those of us in the "shunned" crowd that wont get the advantage of beta testing
5/27/2016 1:42 PM
Practice plan is a huge improvement. I like it. I'll post screenshot later
5/27/2016 1:45 PM
5/27/2016 1:52 PM
This is scary for us color blind folks. Blue, black, red was great. The blue/purple and red/green are tough on my eyes. However, keeping highs bold and lows and avg regular would go a long ways for me. Perhaps being able to customize your own color sets would be best.
5/27/2016 2:31 PM
I'm guesing the purple means the potential is really high but what does the green mean?
5/27/2016 3:53 PM
Red: Very Low
Purple: Low
Blue: High
Green: Very High

I agree about the concern for color-blind folks - considering about 8% of men are color-blind, and, uh, this site is filled with dudes, using both green and red is a real problem. Also, all of the colors except black are currently presented in bold. If they un-bolded the low / very low ratings, that would go a long way to making this more easily readable for everyone, including the color-blind.
5/27/2016 4:12 PM (edited)
at the bottom of the page is your answer mattyice - green is very high, blue = high, black = average, purple = low, orange = very low.
5/27/2016 3:58 PM
If they haven't changed the numbers it's probably like

0-3 red(very low)
3-7 purple(low)
7-20 black(average)
21-28 blue(high)
28+ green(very high)

I feel the low average and high average would be better than a very low and low, but it maybe too much as sometimes you can get really good guys ebcause top programs avoid a guy iwth a lot of blacks but they turn out to be 15-20 points of growth and if we knew the difference thats even less "studs" that slip through the cracks
5/27/2016 3:58 PM
Posted by lmschwarz on 5/27/2016 3:58:00 PM (view original):
at the bottom of the page is your answer mattyice - green is very high, blue = high, black = average, purple = low, orange = very low.
Didn't even see that lmao. Guess I shouldn't quit my day job
5/27/2016 4:24 PM
Sneak peak at new potentials in Beta Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.