Kind of clueless isn't it.

And WHO in BETA asked for a CAP on HVs? Just another dumb idea out of the blue.
7/13/2016 11:47 AM
Posted by mullycj on 7/13/2016 11:47:00 AM (view original):
Kind of clueless isn't it.

And WHO in BETA asked for a CAP on HVs? Just another dumb idea out of the blue.
hey hey hey, we're trying to make skill irrelevant in the game so new coaches and whiny, sucky coaches can enjoy it.
7/13/2016 11:50 AM

It can also lead to coaches overspending on one player and ending up with a bad class overall.

Literally saying its to help out stupid coaches who don't know how to recruit.... this whole ******* update is to punish coaches for being good and help out stupid coaches as much as possible and hope that because we are literally handing the game to them that they stick around, instead of actually making the game good and advertising

Does seble not get that there is literally 2 people who have coached more than 20 seasons and/or actually good that seem to enjoy the update?

Tark may have survived last job period, but Rupp and Allen were hit hard and others will follow until there is no one left to coach these schools anymore
7/13/2016 12:27 PM (edited)
" I know he posts mostly in the beta, but this is a point that I'd really like to hear him address. I ... assume ... he thinks that D3 and D1 should be on even ground as far as recruiting goes."
So there it is Spud, set up specifically for you. ... why do I assume that you think that ALL schools (D1, D2, and D3) should be on equal footing when it comes to recruiting a player?"

Probably because your reading comprehension level is below that of theonly, although that hardly seems possible. AFAIK he is the only one who has ever said that. I certainly never have.
But y'all carry on over here in the regular kiddie forums, you're hilarious.
7/13/2016 2:00 PM
oh good answer.

lets try this again how do you think D1 should compare to D2 and D3.

or do you want to insult people's reading comprehension even though you are the one who can't actually read anything since you seem to ignore every single post calling you out on your bullshit
7/13/2016 2:34 PM
They don't censor bullshit but they censor ****? Weird.

And what's AFAIK?
7/13/2016 3:18 PM
as far as I know
7/13/2016 3:23 PM
Posted by mullycj on 7/13/2016 3:23:00 PM (view original):
as far as I know
Ah thanks. My reading comprehension is no so good. Me too stupid.

But anyway. Regular kiddie forums? We make fun of Spud just as much on the beta forums.
7/13/2016 3:38 PM
shows just how good his reading comprehension is he doesn't even know he gets made fun of on both forums since he can't comprehend it
7/13/2016 5:33 PM
Spud also doesn't know that those "high" ranking recruits he really wants that are left over usually go juco or to SIM SCHOOLS from high divisions, I guess spud forgot already the populations are 75% sim.... what are we just supposed to give them the **** left over and let the 10 coaches in each world pick whoever they want? Most D1 sims should be more talented than D1 teams in my opinion makes D1 more competitive and makes D3 more competitive as now D1 has less non D4 teams and D3 the talent gap isn't as big.

but to be fair he doesn't have good reading comprehension and hasn't played the game much either
7/13/2016 5:40 PM
Spud can go eff himself. Never seen someone older than 5 years old spout off so much about something they know nothing about. I guess we should have more empathy for the mentally handicapped but he's such an obnoxious *** it can't be done.
7/13/2016 6:14 PM
he doesn't actually have anything to say anymore and doesn't know what he actually is talking about he just **** posts

"background noise you suck background noise"

He might've come to a realize his posts are **** and no one respects him so he just trolls by pretending to not read the stuff we post
7/13/2016 6:35 PM
Posted by CoachSpud on 7/13/2016 2:00:00 PM (view original):
" I know he posts mostly in the beta, but this is a point that I'd really like to hear him address. I ... assume ... he thinks that D3 and D1 should be on even ground as far as recruiting goes."
So there it is Spud, set up specifically for you. ... why do I assume that you think that ALL schools (D1, D2, and D3) should be on equal footing when it comes to recruiting a player?"

Probably because your reading comprehension level is below that of theonly, although that hardly seems possible. AFAIK he is the only one who has ever said that. I certainly never have.
But y'all carry on over here in the regular kiddie forums, you're hilarious.
Kiddie forums? You've played like 3 seasons and pretend like you've been around for 3 years, coachpud. When the mass exodus happens from this game, I'm holding you personally responsible for ruining my game...because you're trying to shake your little pee pee in a ******* contest you have no business in. You're completely off base and are too dumb to know it.
7/13/2016 9:24 PM
LOL, posting here was like sticking a stick in an anthill and watching all the ants run around like they were crazy. Carry on, ants. I'll poke you in another few weeks.
7/13/2016 10:26 PM
there it is the exact response we expected from the stupidest coach on the forums
7/13/2016 10:37 PM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9|10...17 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.