still nothing of substance and refuses to talk about what we asked him too because he knows it bullshit
7/13/2016 10:46 PM
Wha...? What? Were there little squeaking sounds? Nah, must just be background noise.
7/13/2016 11:00 PM
Posted by the0nlyis on 7/13/2016 6:35:00 PM (view original):
he doesn't actually have anything to say anymore and doesn't know what he actually is talking about he just **** posts

"background noise you suck background noise"

He might've come to a realize his posts are **** and no one respects him so he just trolls by pretending to not read the stuff we post
pot, meet kettle...
7/13/2016 11:06 PM
gulluspie come slam in the WIS chat...I saw you come in there one day, get scared cuz I was there and leave immediately.
7/13/2016 11:33 PM
Posted by gillispie1 on 7/13/2016 11:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by the0nlyis on 7/13/2016 6:35:00 PM (view original):
he doesn't actually have anything to say anymore and doesn't know what he actually is talking about he just **** posts

"background noise you suck background noise"

He might've come to a realize his posts are **** and no one respects him so he just trolls by pretending to not read the stuff we post
pot, meet kettle...
Oh I missed your arrogant ***, I forgot I'm a no good useless poster.

Sorry everybody I guess we can go back to just calling each other names and not discussing anything jeff is here to help fix all our problems because he is the only one qualified just make sure you begin each post with a please and thank you because you should be lucky to receive a post directed at you from our God jeff
7/13/2016 11:39 PM
Posted by Benis on 7/13/2016 3:18:00 PM (view original):
They don't censor bullshit but they censor ****? Weird.

And what's AFAIK?
And they only censor when quoting not the actual post lol
7/13/2016 11:59 PM
In the meantime spud continues to whine about d2 and D3 not being able to recruit d1 right away still ignoring d1 sims or why d2 D3 deserve to recruit dq players, does mount union reasonable expect any recruit to consider going there or do they not draw some arbitrary line where they realize it won't happen(in this case seble just draws it for the D2 D3 schools) and still doesn't answer why he thinks or if he thinks d2 D3 schools should be better than d1 schools and sims, but I guess yoy can't post any substance and can just label it background noise if it doesn't fit your agenda
7/14/2016 12:25 AM
Now we just wait for the "did I hear background noise? Enjoy the kiddie forums" post he likes to do because
7/14/2016 12:26 AM
"about d2 and D3 not being able to recruit d1 right away"
" or why d2 D3 deserve to recruit dq players "
" still doesn't answer why he thinks or if he thinks d2 D3 schools should be better than d1 schools and sims "

I'll take pity on you this one time and offer some friendly advice. Stop drinking 12 hours before you post. Stop drinking 24 hours before you attempt to read a post. The way you're doing it now you make no sense.
7/14/2016 1:24 AM
If you don't know what Dairy Queen players are by now you never will.......
7/14/2016 2:27 AM
lol good answer spud, sorry you weren't capable of making the connection of why D2 D3 should be able to recruit D1 players, I assumed your high level of reading comprehension would allow you to understand that even with a simple mistake, but I guess you weren't even with what 3 other posts asking the same thing with no mistakes in spelling

either a) spuds an idiot like we all think or b) spud doesn't actually have a reason why he thinks they "deserve" D1 players other than he feels "entitled" and is now a "whiner" like all those other people "he pities"
7/14/2016 9:05 AM (edited)
guys strategies are going to change regardless just accept it is going to be a strategy of waiting and hoping you get lucky.

BUT lets try it even though everyone thinks it terrible, any other "great" ideas you want us to try seble, maybe skydiving without a parachute to a less extreme something like play basketball with a golf puck, both ideas suck and we are telling you it sucks, but for some reason you just think basketpuck is some new great sport everyone is going to love
7/14/2016 11:54 AM
Do you believe half the **** you write?
7/14/2016 12:00 PM
yes, and if I'm wrong I'll admit it
7/14/2016 12:07 PM
At this point I'm just mocking anything seble or spud say in this thread if it wasn't clear

feel free to explain why his new plan doesn't require more luck and discourages battles by lower schools...
7/14/2016 12:08 PM
◂ Prev 1...7|8|9|10|11...17 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.