Tark & Phelan on same day Topic

I have no idea what the logic is from the point of WIS, but you have three two a day game worlds, and now Tark and Phelan are recruiting on the same day. Seems like Phelan has been skipping days off between the conference and non-conference. Makes it more difficult to recruit because those who have a team in both worlds, and no carry over cash have to cram all of the scouting into two days.

This will be one benefit of the recruiting new system, because scouting has a much longer period (11 days) before recruiting starts. That is a big plus in my opinion. In the current system you have 36 hours, and you'd better hope you don't have anything major going on in your life at that time.

I hope at least that if the new system does not start by the beginning of next season, that they will spread apart by a day again.
7/6/2016 7:43 AM
given that the stated plan is to stop all the worlds to launch the new game, it will be vital to restart them in some rational and dispersed sequence
7/6/2016 7:59 AM
Phelan seasons happen one day quicker than other two a day worlds. This is just part of the cycle.
7/6/2016 8:06 AM
It's not always one day quicker but it experiences no off days between non conf and conf play more often as it's not every season it happens or it didn't use to be
7/6/2016 11:40 AM
It is the seemingly senseless and random skipping of the off days between non-conference and conference that is screwing things up. Used to be I could finish Wooden recruiting before starting Rupp. Now they overlap ... which is quite annoying.

And when was it stated that they planned to stop all worlds before game revisions? New game?!? Really. Might as well quit all current teams right now. Sheesh.
7/6/2016 5:38 PM
Posted by phalla on 7/6/2016 5:38:00 PM (view original):
It is the seemingly senseless and random skipping of the off days between non-conference and conference that is screwing things up. Used to be I could finish Wooden recruiting before starting Rupp. Now they overlap ... which is quite annoying.

And when was it stated that they planned to stop all worlds before game revisions? New game?!? Really. Might as well quit all current teams right now. Sheesh.
Dev chat
7/6/2016 6:36 PM
quit ******** and deal with it.
7/6/2016 6:58 PM
Quit being an WIS *****.
7/7/2016 9:20 PM
There's just too many stars...**** in all of the posts now days. I just can't follow the posts with all these stars in them.... did they even replace the word cooch? Lordy, for years that's all I read the forums for was to update my cooch-list.
You can count the letters .... or number of stars and maybe get a clue as to what the poster was trying to communicate to us.... but there are just so many options for some of the star patterns.... I'ts just so hard.... I just don't have time for the new recruiting process with all of this code-breaking I am having to do on the forums
7/8/2016 2:45 PM
Both of you chooches need to stfu
7/8/2016 8:31 PM
Chooches. I like that word.
7/8/2016 9:50 PM
Yeah the planets are aligned lol
7/12/2016 7:12 PM
Posted by joco45215 on 7/12/2016 7:12:00 PM (view original):
Yeah the planets are aligned lol
Worlds that is
7/12/2016 7:51 PM
Tark & Phelan on same day Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.