Well guys, it's been a long, fun road but as conference season begins in Phelan it'll be my last in the game.
I'm sad to go, but things are getting hectic around here time-wise with the job, Noah starting first grade and oh yeah, I'm going to be a Daddy again!!! #2!!!
Even though I fell short of a National Championship, I'm happy that I was able to get win #2000 on the Oberlin sidelines as well as a ton of regular season and conference championships in the game. From D3 to D1 it was a great ride.
*Scottslotss...dude beat me in my only NC game appearance, and that started a pretty awesome friendship.
*Carlbuzz...dude beat me a ton. One of the best out there.
*Rydart25...another guy I played a ton and respect.
And for those in the Forums that I interacted with, you're all dang good as well and have my respect. There are too many to name, but Colonels will always have a spot as my main Chooch. Etta was something else. Billy G, emy, Only, nacho, mully, and the list goes on and on and on. My only regret is the f-bomb laden post I wrote awhile back about Spud...that wasn't me and I'm glad he accepted my apology.
Thanks to all for the well wishes in the past with my illnesses...they helped a ton. I'm happy, healthy and ready for the next chapter.
I'm sad that I won't be able to play the new update once it's out, if it's tweaked it will be fun. I'm comprising a post about the update, kind of a "how to" for those not in Beta, but that's later.
Again, thanks everyone. Play the game for fun. Enjoy life.

Paul
7/20/2016 4:45 PM
Sorry to see you go, Paul. Best of luck. And congrats on baby #2!
7/20/2016 4:58 PM
Take care Paul. Hope you find something else to fill the addiction void once your job settles down.
7/20/2016 5:05 PM
sad to see you go paul!
7/20/2016 5:45 PM
Hate to see a good coach go, but congrats on #2 and may life treat you well!
7/20/2016 5:58 PM
I am just going to remind you that when my kids awoke in the middle of the night, I found it convenient to be the hero, "dont worry honey, I've got it", handle the issue - bottle, diaper, hold on shoulder for a while.....and when he/she back to sleep a quick check on recruiting progress or game results in the middle of the nite.....
7/20/2016 6:26 PM
Posted by metsmax on 7/20/2016 6:26:00 PM (view original):
I am just going to remind you that when my kids awoke in the middle of the night, I found it convenient to be the hero, "dont worry honey, I've got it", handle the issue - bottle, diaper, hold on shoulder for a while.....and when he/she back to sleep a quick check on recruiting progress or game results in the middle of the nite.....
+1
7/20/2016 6:27 PM
okay - and here is one more - this goes back a few years - early days of HD

on vacation with toddlers - difficult connectivity in vacation house - storms messing up connection - honey, I think they have story time at the library in town, want me to take them while you go to the outlets or just relax - its not a great beach day........and just happen to log onto the library computers for 10 mins before and 10 mins after the end of a recruiting cycle......yeah, hon, they seemed to like story time.....
7/20/2016 6:35 PM
Posted by p6453 on 7/20/2016 4:45:00 PM (view original):
Well guys, it's been a long, fun road but as conference season begins in Phelan it'll be my last in the game.
I'm sad to go, but things are getting hectic around here time-wise with the job, Noah starting first grade and oh yeah, I'm going to be a Daddy again!!! #2!!!
Even though I fell short of a National Championship, I'm happy that I was able to get win #2000 on the Oberlin sidelines as well as a ton of regular season and conference championships in the game. From D3 to D1 it was a great ride.
*Scottslotss...dude beat me in my only NC game appearance, and that started a pretty awesome friendship.
*Carlbuzz...dude beat me a ton. One of the best out there.
*Rydart25...another guy I played a ton and respect.
And for those in the Forums that I interacted with, you're all dang good as well and have my respect. There are too many to name, but Colonels will always have a spot as my main Chooch. Etta was something else. Billy G, emy, Only, nacho, mully, and the list goes on and on and on. My only regret is the f-bomb laden post I wrote awhile back about Spud...that wasn't me and I'm glad he accepted my apology.
Thanks to all for the well wishes in the past with my illnesses...they helped a ton. I'm happy, healthy and ready for the next chapter.
I'm sad that I won't be able to play the new update once it's out, if it's tweaked it will be fun. I'm comprising a post about the update, kind of a "how to" for those not in Beta, but that's later.
Again, thanks everyone. Play the game for fun. Enjoy life.

Paul
Thanks for offering to help too bad you had to quit. Good luck with baby #2.
7/20/2016 6:58 PM
cya paul, best of luck with the family!
7/20/2016 8:28 PM
Congrats on the wee one, and safe travels.
7/21/2016 12:31 AM
Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?
7/21/2016 12:35 AM
Paul, a bow at the waste and a tip of the cap, good sir.
7/21/2016 3:11 AM
Posted by kcsundevil on 7/21/2016 12:35:00 AM (view original):
Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?
Of course, kcsundevil...I grew up in the 80's, lol. Huey turned 66 a few weeks ago, reminding me of how old I'm getting.
7/21/2016 3:21 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.