Adding more seasons in Beta? Topic

So yeah, I've been ignoring the Beta so far and I think one of the reasons is that during signup, it wanted me to "Add Seasons" and I forgot to ask about it in here and then just let it slide. Anyway- I think I'd like to take another shot at it, so.... do I actually have to pay to play the Beta? It wants me to add seasons...
7/21/2016 5:49 PM
So yeah, apparently - I had a team. Anyway- I've lost it now and have no "seasons" left. Is the beta over?
7/21/2016 5:52 PM
Just ask seble to get in it's free
7/21/2016 5:56 PM
Use the code HDBETA if you need additional seasons...if you lost the team, you might have to go through the signup screen again.
7/21/2016 5:59 PM
I'm "in" as far as I can tell... In as much that I can get to the jobs screen and it tells me I need more seasons. Did you ever have to add seasons?
7/21/2016 5:59 PM
Ahhh... HDBETA- that is the part I forgot. Thanks!
7/21/2016 6:05 PM
Well crap- even when using the promo code HDBETA, when I actually submit the "purchase" the following screen times-out. Hmmm... has anyone successfully added seasons recently? Anyway- Ticket submitted.
7/21/2016 6:07 PM
He will get you in, but the screen always freezes, you need to tell your browser it's not dangerous or something like that.
7/21/2016 7:23 PM
Posted by noleaniml on 7/21/2016 6:07:00 PM (view original):
Well crap- even when using the promo code HDBETA, when I actually submit the "purchase" the following screen times-out. Hmmm... has anyone successfully added seasons recently? Anyway- Ticket submitted.
I used the code earlier today without fuss going through Safari. But, yeah, I think I had to add an exception as a trusted site back during the first season. The code is definitely good though.
7/21/2016 9:55 PM
How do I sign up for the beta and when?
7/21/2016 10:05 PM
I got kicked-off my team and I'm trying to jump back in, but it says the "Test World" is not accepting new coaches. Looks like it doesn't start till the 25th though? Is there a way around this or am I looking at the wrong screen or what??? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
7/21/2016 10:10 PM
Posted by nachopuzzle on 7/21/2016 10:10:00 PM (view original):
I got kicked-off my team and I'm trying to jump back in, but it says the "Test World" is not accepting new coaches. Looks like it doesn't start till the 25th though? Is there a way around this or am I looking at the wrong screen or what??? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
nevermind, figured it out.
7/21/2016 10:17 PM
Posted by nachopuzzle on 7/21/2016 10:17:00 PM (view original):
Can I still get in on the Beta? If so how?
7/22/2016 8:49 AM
Posted by nachopuzzle on 7/21/2016 10:17:00 PM (view original):
Can you share what you did? I can't seem to figure it out.
7/22/2016 8:53 AM
Adding more seasons in Beta? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.