Attention Beta Teams Topic

For those of you who had a team in the first 3 seasons, you need to renew right now with the code HDBETA to keep your team. The second half of recruiting started at 8 AM, and the first actions process at 5 PM. The more active coaches the better so that we can continue to improve the final product. But if you are going to just ghost ship, it is better to let a sim have your school, so that it at least does something.
7/22/2016 12:12 PM
Looks like they took away my team while I was mostly offline the last few days for a work trip. I recruited at the end of season 3 and was far from a ghost ship. Oh well, i'll consider this a fitting end to my beta experience.
7/22/2016 7:54 PM
That's a shame. Did you try CS?
7/22/2016 8:01 PM
Posted by chapelhillne on 7/22/2016 8:01:00 PM (view original):
That's a shame. Did you try CS?
Not sure why I would do that. They knew what they were doing when they pulled my access.
7/22/2016 8:06 PM
i quit playing the free beta. didn't like it at that price.
7/23/2016 11:40 PM
Posted by ab90 on 7/23/2016 11:40:00 PM (view original):
i quit playing the free beta. didn't like it at that price.
This. It became obvious by season 2 that I was going to quit when it rolled out, and I obviously wasn't enjoying it, so I stopped playing. Kinda seemed weird that it kept auto-renewing me.
7/24/2016 12:22 AM
Attention Beta Teams Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.