The Worst Part of Nu Recruiting Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Oh, you don't like it, you say? Had no idea
9/23/2016 12:14 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
It's drawn out, sure...but we have much more available time, so we don't need to be looking at it every single day. There is a benefit as far as that is concerned.

For instance, if I'm on vacation for 4 days in real life and those 4 days coincide with recruiting, I'm screwed. Now, not so much. While it's drawn out, the recruiting process doesn't often have moments where it requires immediate attention (like the old cycle 1, or the old last cycle before signings begin)
9/24/2016 11:55 AM
Posted by bbunch on 9/24/2016 11:55:00 AM (view original):
It's drawn out, sure...but we have much more available time, so we don't need to be looking at it every single day. There is a benefit as far as that is concerned.

For instance, if I'm on vacation for 4 days in real life and those 4 days coincide with recruiting, I'm screwed. Now, not so much. While it's drawn out, the recruiting process doesn't often have moments where it requires immediate attention (like the old cycle 1, or the old last cycle before signings begin)
+1
9/24/2016 1:20 PM

Yeah, I mean...God forbid you pay attention to a game that you pay to play...ever hear of a smartphone?
9/24/2016 1:48 PM
Col, I believe New Orleans will finally be able to compete in Knight under 3.0. And move up to the ACC in Phelan, drop
Tark.
9/24/2016 2:10 PM
Posted by colonels19 on 9/24/2016 1:48:00 PM (view original):

Yeah, I mean...God forbid you pay attention to a game that you pay to play...ever hear of a smartphone?
I like to take breaks from my phone, especially when vacationing with family. The new HD gives a wider amount of time to take care of recruiting. I like that. You don't. Fine.

Yes, Colonels, I've never heard of a smartphone. Sick burn there, buddy. Good job.

9/24/2016 2:31 PM
The Worst Part of Nu Recruiting Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.