Anyone been through the job process in 3.0 yet? Topic

So say job changes are between the 25th and the 27th> If I apply for a job and get it in a new world, at what point in the recruiting process et al will I come in? Just after the computer has recruited new players for the slots left by the departing seniors? How long after getting accepted for a job will the team show up available for me to play around with?
9/26/2016 7:35 PM
I haven't been through it yet, but I think the idea is that you come in after the sim (or previous coach) has signed whoever they signed in the first session. Then you can recruit for all your remaining openings, plus you get resources for anyone you cut (but you can't cut the players that were signed this cycle), and you get very small carryover of any of the sim's recruiting effort.
9/26/2016 7:57 PM
Huh. Is anyone in Iba? Looks like there is one season of old recruiting left before switchover?
9/27/2016 11:03 AM
I think only 2 Worlds are still in the 2.0 format:
- Crum, which had its final 2.0 recruiting last week and switches to 3.0 at 4pm today, and
- Naismith, which begins its final 2.0 recruiting tomorrow or Thursday.

Every other World I think already has changed to 3.0 formatting.
9/27/2016 11:10 AM
Well, when I got into iba it still has the old style visual format.
9/27/2016 12:38 PM
Well, duh, that's because it's Naismith I'm in and I said iba. Duh.
9/27/2016 12:41 PM
Anyone been through the job process in 3.0 yet? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.