Recruiting in Knight Topic

Okay so recruiting just started in Knight. What should be the first thing I do to get scouts to recognize my school? My team has a C+ prestige. I'm lost with this new update and just took four guys last season on the last two days of recruiting. Thanks for any help provided.
10/6/2016 6:28 PM
Anybody that did the beta testing want to sitemail me and answer a few questions?
10/6/2016 8:10 PM
Here check this out. If you still have questions site mail me.

https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?topicID=495608
10/6/2016 8:17 PM
Just wondering, can a mid major like Jacksonville St compete for a three or four star recruit against a team like Alabama in this new recruiting version? Could a C+ team possibly land a close five star recruit now or settle for one and two stars still?
10/7/2016 4:07 PM
Posted by cfbfan18 on 10/7/2016 4:07:00 PM (view original):
Just wondering, can a mid major like Jacksonville St compete for a three or four star recruit against a team like Alabama in this new recruiting version? Could a C+ team possibly land a close five star recruit now or settle for one and two stars still?
YES. If you have decent preference matchings and is pretty close then you have a shot at basically anyone.
10/7/2016 4:09 PM
Posted by Benis on 10/7/2016 4:09:00 PM (view original):
YES. If you have decent preference matchings and is pretty close then you have a shot at basically anyone.
But there's a decent chance you won't get them and instead might have to fill your roster with a bunch of scrubs if you use all your resources on the top recruit.
10/7/2016 4:27 PM
Posted by vandydave on 10/7/2016 4:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Benis on 10/7/2016 4:09:00 PM (view original):
But there's a decent chance you won't get them and instead might have to fill your roster with a bunch of scrubs if you use all your resources on the top recruit.
You can sign players for 0 dollars using only attention points. Usually not a top 100 player, but a decent quality one.
10/7/2016 5:03 PM
My C+ Mercer team just signed a 5-star and a 4-star. No doubt the crappy WE helped keep the big boys away from the 5-star and the mediocre starting ratings kept them away from the 4-star, but it is definitely possible in 3.0.
10/7/2016 8:43 PM
Recruiting in Knight Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.