Since you are monitoring posts in this forum, I might as well ask about Beta...
What is the story relating to both the access issues encountered yesterday and the pause (no recruiting actions or game simulations) currently? Are there more potential changes that you will be implementing in Beta before rolling out to the other worlds? What is the time frame for getting Beta back in operation? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
10/13/2016 1:51 PM
When I saw this topic name I got really exciting thinking I was going to receive a compliment or something.

We are planning to shut down the Beta world in the very near future, but this does not mean that there will be no more changes coming to HD. Any more changes will just be tested internally from here on out.

That being said, we greatly appreciate everyone who participated during the Beta and to show our appreciation we will be distributing rewards within the next week or so to all those that participated.

So thanks again to all of our Beta testers.
10/13/2016 2:32 PM
Rewards? I'll take a 6 pack of PBR tall boys please.
10/13/2016 2:37 PM
Then let me provide my belated compliments! (Ha ha)

So, are you saying definitively that the current "pause" is permanent and Beta will not be advancing any further?

I don't want to keep checking Beta throughout the course of the day if there is no point in doing so!
10/13/2016 2:40 PM
Posted by Benis on 10/13/2016 2:37:00 PM (view original):
Shoot a little higher than PBR, you hipster.
10/13/2016 2:42 PM
I heard PBR light is being discontinued....I wept a little.

10/13/2016 2:55 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 10/13/2016 2:55:00 PM (view original):

Really??

And PBR is a hipster beer now? I thought only rednecks like me drank it.
10/13/2016 3:20 PM
Posted by Benis on 10/13/2016 3:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Trentonjoe on 10/13/2016 2:55:00 PM (view original):

Really??

And PBR is a hipster beer now? I thought only rednecks like me drank it.
A likely story.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/06/30/investing/pbr-beer-sales-growth/
10/13/2016 5:21 PM (edited)
PBR did a good job in the early 2000's reimagining itself. They cut production for awhile so they could be legally claim to be a microbrew. IT worked until everyone rerealized it kinda sucks.

There were two place around trenton and one in new brunswick that served PBR cans when I was a kid in the 1990s. I used to drink it cause it was so cheap. I have an authentic, polyester mesh PBR hat somewhere.

I was a little bummed when it came back in vogue. The vanilla, honey wheat, sorghum blend ale drinkers ruined what I considered my own personal joke.

I switched to Oympia when I find it but it has been years since I have seen it. I am now on a Miller 64 kick, I can drink a 6 pack and drive home.

I really like cheap, american macrobrews.
10/13/2016 5:30 PM
I really like the fact that the developers are monitoring the forums. Very good sign for the future. I do wish they would just let the rest of the Beta season play out, since it is almost over anyway.
10/13/2016 5:54 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 10/13/2016 5:30:00 PM (view original):
PBR did a good job in the early 2000's reimagining itself. They cut production for awhile so they could be legally claim to be a microbrew. IT worked until everyone rerealized it kinda sucks.

There were two place around trenton and one in new brunswick that served PBR cans when I was a kid in the 1990s. I used to drink it cause it was so cheap. I have an authentic, polyester mesh PBR hat somewhere.

I was a little bummed when it came back in vogue. The vanilla, honey wheat, sorghum blend ale drinkers ruined what I considered my own personal joke.

I switched to Oympia when I find it but it has been years since I have seen it. I am now on a Miller 64 kick, I can drink a 6 pack and drive home.

I really like cheap, american macrobrews.
best post ever...because I simultaneously understand and yet hate everything about how it was said...nicely done, sir. I should have known anyone who cares that much about making their own bread would have such a HOT take yo.

For what its worth, a Russian company paid out the *** for PBR a little over a year ago (just like the Belgiun's own all the other macro-brews --- interesting story btw if non-solicited corporated buyouts are your bag), so I doubt they'd be shuttering it...unless something else under its umbrella is more valuable?
10/13/2016 6:00 PM
Posted by chapelhillne on 10/13/2016 5:54:00 PM (view original):
I really like the fact that the developers are monitoring the forums. Very good sign for the future. I do wish they would just let the rest of the Beta season play out, since it is almost over anyway.
If the admins are actually listening to customers now, then let's pray that I don't get drunk tonight and let theonly know.

And I got two fantasy football guys playing tonight, so not getting drunk is gonna be a real task...
10/13/2016 6:05 PM
Grain Belt Nordeast for the win (and the headache)
10/13/2016 6:08 PM
Bout to dive headfirst into a night full of PBR and bad decisions.

I'm with my college roommate who is wearing a PBR shirt. No joke.
10/13/2016 6:16 PM
Fwiw, sorghum beer is awful. Like undrinkably bad. Just saying.

I am am going to make some bread tonight I think.
10/13/2016 6:16 PM
12 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.