"Taylor Jordan10/24/2016 2:00 PM
Court Time?
I just got off the phone with my parents and they suggested that I just talk to you. I have a problem. Why am I only playing about 5 minutes per game? As a junior, I should be playing at least 5 or 6 more minutes every game.

Taylor Jordan"
-------------------
The problem with this email is that my stud post player has actually been injured. He starts and plays plenty of minutes when he doesn't have an ACL injury that puts him down to 60 health.

In the old days, the engine did not ding you for minutes when a guy was hurt. Has something changed?
10/24/2016 10:15 PM
No change from the old engine. if he CAN play (>50%) then he expects to play
10/24/2016 10:19 PM
Posted by mullycj on 10/24/2016 10:19:00 PM (view original):
No change from the old engine. if he CAN play (>50%) then he expects to play
I think the trigger is actually 60, but yes...if he's not forced to sit out, the kid is under the impression that he's able to play when he's above that floor number and will count that game toward his calculation of his playing time.
10/24/2016 10:22 PM
News to me fellas. I don't recall running into this before. Guess its moot anyway since he is 4 on the big board. Thanks for the info.
10/24/2016 10:24 PM
Posted by jpmills3 on 10/24/2016 10:24:00 PM (view original):
News to me fellas. I don't recall running into this before. Guess its moot anyway since he is 4 on the big board. Thanks for the info.
If you play him and average the amount that he's asking for over the next 4-5 games, he'll send an email thanking you for listening to him, calling you a good guy and recovering the minor WE hit that he's probably showing right now.
10/24/2016 10:26 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.