Recruiting 2.0 you could pull an offer from your backup options, and then recruit them again without a problem if you primary targets signed elsewhere. I have just found out the hard way, that if you have a guy very high, and pull the offer at the last minute to sign somebody else, DO NOT think that you have no repercussions. I pulled the offer at 4:45, and lost my primary target first recruiting cycle. 11pm-5am-11am cycles with max effort on my backup option, and ALL indicators are zero (120 points on a guy that at 4:59pm last night was a very high, with campus and twelve home visits, and considering me and) and I am not just low, I am the only school now showing as a very low on a long list of schools with higher status.

Be assured, you will pay a price for pulling an offer in 3.0.
12/7/2016 12:23 PM
If you open the player card, considering, are you still listed? I did the same and I'm no longer listed on his personal list.
12/7/2016 12:26 PM
I think this is a good change - pulling a schollie should get the recruit - and ma and pa - very unhappy
12/7/2016 1:26 PM
For some players it does not seem to do this, and for others it does. Must be something about the player or who else is after them.
12/7/2016 1:32 PM
I hope that works based at least primarily on whether the player is thrilled to get interest from your school or whether he is a reach

a highly regarded recruit should be annoyed if a low prestige school pulls his schollie - but a low ranked guy might not be all that bothered if say Duke pulled and then restored the schollie offer....
12/7/2016 1:43 PM
I was listed before the 5pm cycle as very low! I like the change as well. Adds another level to "how to recruit", and will certainly get comment's from 3.0 detractors!
12/7/2016 5:16 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.