Recruiting battles Topic

I have fallen short a few times now and I admit it's getting frustrating. I have been equal or just behind in prestige, and many times have more areas in the very good category than the other school. Is there a method most like to use when recruiting? Like what to spend money on first, etc.?
2/12/2017 11:12 AM
When you've lost has the AP effort and hv spent the same as well? Or are you trying to win while minimizing $$ spent?
2/12/2017 12:07 PM
I mean I had 60 ap on him and lined up well with his preferences. Do you always have to max out the 20 HV? If that's the case, I don't know how some of these teams afford to do that.
2/12/2017 12:09 PM
jcee1281, consider getting a mentor. Recruiting isn't actually all that difficult once you understand it, but it is more involved than a few sound bites in the forums. You can tell from forum posts, though, some of the coaches who know what they're doing and some who are pretty clueless. There is also a mentoring thread that may help you find a mentor.

HD 3.0 Mentor List

Good luck.
2/12/2017 12:11 PM
Posted by jcee1281 on 2/12/2017 12:09:00 PM (view original):
I mean I had 60 ap on him and lined up well with his preferences. Do you always have to max out the 20 HV? If that's the case, I don't know how some of these teams afford to do that.
At d1, I feel like you really need to go all in.

If it playing time is important make sure you promise minutes asap.

2/12/2017 12:26 PM
Recruiting battles Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.