usa south conferencestory's,editorials,predictions Topic

in this next game the second best team in the west #11 ranked palm beach takes on the superclassed very experienced Methodist team. coach apksenate vs coach patsrule755 advantage Methodist palmeeter vs cupps advantage Methodist Brock vs averett advantage PBAU rush vs Stoney advantage PBAU hartin vs betz advantage PBAU bailey vs long advantage PBAU even will all the experience that Methodist has it just is not enough to overcome the talent of #11 ranked PBAU as they pick up the W

Line: PBAU -14
prediction: PBAU wins by 22
2/21/2013 1:46 AM
When the best team in the west #7 ranked averett take on the other super classed team ferrum as they try to pick up some ground in the west with a W here. Coach Ryandaniel vs coach zack_9730 advantage averett lanning vs Harmon advantage averett mcgonngell vs bollinger advantage averett Harris vs bazemore advantage averett Rogers vs cline advantage tie bailey vs Paxton advantage averett. With both teams having a ton of experience and averett being the more talented team there is no doubt averett will be flexing there muscles in this one and come out with a strong W

Line: averett -17
Prediction: averett wins by 18
2/21/2013 1:54 AM
In this matchup we have two very good coaches in windixes and pirates fan as piedmont takes on OU
Coach windixes vs coach piratesfan23 advantage piedmont blankney vs Sheilds advantage tie Stevenson vs Hackman advantage piedmont turner vs little advantage piedmont chase vs brothers advantage tie miller vs Simpson advantage tie. OU is a team that looks like they will be looking at a better season next season but coach piratesfan will try to make the most out of this season and coach windixes will try to make the PI this season I think piedmont comes out with the win tonight but it could be a different outcome next season.

Line: piedmont -3
prediction: piedmont wins by 7
2/21/2013 2:02 AM
What's with the Jason Wilson hate? Two nights in a row you went against him in the SG matchup, even though to be perfectly honest he's a far better SG than Mckinnon.

And yes, this is all bulletin board material for my leading scorer when Palm Beach comes to town tonight!
2/21/2013 8:21 AM
im 2-0 against pats predictions - curtis miller 11.5 ppg, 13 rpg, 3.5 bpg i do believe over the last 2 games. La Grange sounds like a good pick tonight.
2/21/2013 8:32 AM
I need all the wins i can get i got murders row the last 5.
2/21/2013 8:51 AM
Posted by piratesfan23 on 2/21/2013 8:32:00 AM (view original):
im 2-0 against pats predictions - curtis miller 11.5 ppg, 13 rpg, 3.5 bpg i do believe over the last 2 games. La Grange sounds like a good pick tonight.
u have this team playing very well right now better than I expected nice job.
2/21/2013 12:34 PM
Posted by jsajsa on 2/21/2013 8:22:00 AM (view original):
What's with the Jason Wilson hate? Two nights in a row you went against him in the SG matchup, even though to be perfectly honest he's a far better SG than Mckinnon.

And yes, this is all bulletin board material for my leading scorer when Palm Beach comes to town tonight!
I think averett is better than Wilson it's arguable but I think he is better and I think I probably should have went with a tie for woods and McKinnon they are both very good guards.
2/21/2013 12:36 PM
I want to say the same thing about the Troupe hate, but he probably has been worse the last two nights. Still, he's a waaaaay more efficient scorer than you'd think from his ratings. Or maybe just more efficient than I'd think from his ratings. My guess is the ability to step back and hit the three keeps guys from sagging too much? Maybe. 
2/21/2013 1:52 PM
Posted by patsrule755 on 2/21/2013 12:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by jsajsa on 2/21/2013 8:22:00 AM (view original):

I think averett is better than Wilson it's arguable but I think he is better and I think I probably should have went with a tie for woods and McKinnon they are both very good guards.
At playing PG: Woods > Averett > Wilson > McKinnon
At playing SG: Averett > Wilson > Woods > McKinnon
2/21/2013 2:14 PM
Posted by tarvolon on 2/21/2013 1:52:00 PM (view original):
I want to say the same thing about the Troupe hate, but he probably has been worse the last two nights. Still, he's a waaaaay more efficient scorer than you'd think from his ratings. Or maybe just more efficient than I'd think from his ratings. My guess is the ability to step back and hit the three keeps guys from sagging too much? Maybe. 
I recently had the same experience with my Oxy team, though with a guy with far superior ATH, who scored much more efficiently his final few seasons than I expected. He ended up at 66 LP and 60 PER with 30 BH (Started with 51 LP and 30s PER). The lesson is, big men with high LP + PER with good BH can score pretty efficiently.
2/21/2013 2:28 PM (edited)
Now that I actually look at McKinnon again I feel like I made a mistake and mixed up McKinnon with horsley because Wilson is better than McKinnon I'm not just saying that. well it looks like I already have some critics with my predictions :) lol
2/21/2013 2:56 PM
Alright, I know I should've noticed this when prepping for the first time I played CN, but maybe when pats does his predictions, he can explain to me how Pearce is a modestly efficient scorer. I know his ATH is really solid, but I didn't know that would overcome 24 LP and 8 PER. 
2/21/2013 5:37 PM
Posted by tarvolon on 2/21/2013 5:37:00 PM (view original):
Alright, I know I should've noticed this when prepping for the first time I played CN, but maybe when pats does his predictions, he can explain to me how Pearce is a modestly efficient scorer. I know his ATH is really solid, but I didn't know that would overcome 24 LP and 8 PER. 
I dnt see what u are asking me to do? Lol plz explain
2/21/2013 5:44 PM
the game of the night is game 2 of this 2 part series. Tonight the best team in the country NCWC will take on the second best team in the west #11 ranked PBAU looks to get revenge on their home loss to NCWC. coach jsajsa vs coach patsrule755 advantage NCWC cupps vs woods advantage NCWC averett vs Wilson advantage PBAU Stoney vs Brewster advantage tie ulbarri vs hartin advantage tie long vs Mose advantage PBAU. This will be a great game throught palm beach will do their best but in the end NCWC is just too good and will come out with the W.

Line: NCWC -2
Prediction: NCWC by 6
2/21/2013 7:59 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
usa south conferencestory's,editorials,predictions Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.