DH $52M Draft League XL - Team Roster & Commentary Topic

Tang I would seriously consider trading all of your picks for all of ash's picks straight up. Ben Wallace is a premium defender, and rebounder, and he doesn't foul much or turn the ball over. 
5/9/2013 12:06 AM
I'm liking my team so far - 06-07 Duncan 54.7 efg 35 creb 90 d low negs but only 33 minutes

only 33 minutes? in a high cap league I think that might be to my advantage as there are lots of ways to add 15 very potent support minutes if you have the mmoney to spend
5/9/2013 11:12 AM
You were a frue felon that time pal! I think that LTB miscalculated on which pg to take, and at what spot to take him at so he missed out on Duncan or Pippen. Great defense and efficiency felonius. Great Job!
5/9/2013 12:13 PM
what I like most about Pippen is that he does alot of everything so that makes the rest of the draft a little easier - he helps take some pressure off the PG spot both in terms of dimes and defense and he rebounds well enough to make it a little easier to draft the bigs
5/9/2013 12:32 PM
Yeah I like the Duncan, Pippen duo a lot.  Especially how the usage works, the only weakness with Pippen is his scoring efficiency.  So using the shorter minute Duncan really works

5/9/2013 12:56 PM
That Duncan/Pippen squad will be tough.
5/9/2013 2:29 PM
whew...i know what combo id be using if i was tarheel right now....
5/9/2013 2:31 PM
I was thinking Marion for him.. but ltb just took him. Let's see
5/9/2013 2:39 PM
LTB was so lucky that Marion was still there. But he'd better take a lesson from natenoy now to make sure to find that high quality usage later in the draft. Plus, LTB messed up tarheel's master plan so it was all good!
5/9/2013 3:35 PM
no surprise from tarheel there....i felt like there were 3 elite 2nd rounders left with his pick and he grabbed 2 of them....i wouldnt have been able to resist pairing mchale with the other guy though

still...cant go wrong with lucas....as nate pointed out..he always performs well..especially when tarheel uses him haha

5/9/2013 3:44 PM
Posted by vancem on 5/9/2013 12:13:00 PM (view original):
You were a frue felon that time pal! I think that LTB miscalculated on which pg to take, and at what spot to take him at so he missed out on Duncan or Pippen. Great defense and efficiency felonius. Great Job!
I agree.  I was gambling on Duncan falling to me.
5/9/2013 3:47 PM
I am sort of surprised that tarheel didn't pair Mchale or Lucas with Stockton. 
5/9/2013 4:13 PM
Posted by vancem on 5/9/2013 4:13:00 PM (view original):
I am sort of surprised that tarheel didn't pair Mchale or Lucas with Stockton. 
I never really take Stockton - I think his skills can be better approximated later in the draft than most people taken in this area, and my teams tend to have a somewhat balanced assist distribution, instead of one guy with 30-40%.

Now, it probably just has more to do with the types of players I tend to draft than anything - Stockton does offer a great combo of defense, assists, and efg%. Certainly a good pick, just not one I usually tend to make.

5/9/2013 4:17 PM
Posted by dh555 on 5/9/2013 3:44:00 PM (view original):
no surprise from tarheel there....i felt like there were 3 elite 2nd rounders left with his pick and he grabbed 2 of them....i wouldnt have been able to resist pairing mchale with the other guy though

still...cant go wrong with lucas....as nate pointed out..he always performs well..especially when tarheel uses him haha

"Sure" tar didn't "plan" to take Lucas. I was looking into the numbers and IMO part of what makes Lucas soo good is that its nearly impossible for him to ever hit the individual usage penalty. His 1007 FGA's in RL are way more than most 1-point usage guys, and the way I read the WIS faq the trigger for the penalty is exceeding RL fga's.
5/9/2013 4:18 PM
Posted by natenoy on 5/9/2013 4:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dh555 on 5/9/2013 3:44:00 PM (view original):

"Sure" tar didn't "plan" to take Lucas. I was looking into the numbers and IMO part of what makes Lucas soo good is that its nearly impossible for him to ever hit the individual usage penalty. His 1007 FGA's in RL are way more than most 1-point usage guys, and the way I read the WIS faq the trigger for the penalty is exceeding RL fga's.
you might be on to something....that could be why wilt is usually well over 70% as well
5/9/2013 4:36 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9...37 Next ▸
DH $52M Draft League XL - Team Roster & Commentary Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.