A wise decision by a wise commish.
7/15/2013 4:44 PM
closer to the end
7/15/2013 7:06 PM
Posted by dh555 on 7/15/2013 3:30:00 PM (view original):
tang is out...chris_snid is in
lol
7/15/2013 8:00 PM
just when I was writing my answer for you!!!
7/15/2013 8:00 PM
Posted by slymonium on 7/15/2013 4:44:00 PM (view original):
are you that scared?
7/15/2013 8:01 PM
Posted by tanguma44 on 7/15/2013 8:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by slymonium on 7/15/2013 4:44:00 PM (view original):
are you that scared?
you probably know you are my first pick for my division and I was planning ripping your team apart
7/15/2013 8:14 PM

Tang, no one is “scared” of your ODL style of play, and if you are still in the league by season’s end you too will see that your strategy does not work in the long run in a league like the ODL. If you want to play that way then do it in an OL or a theme league where it isn’t expressly prohibited by the league rules. Your antics have destroyed the stat tracking for this season and go against the league premise of a reflection of the RL NBA (I don’t think the Clippers would ever use Chris Paul 48mpg and only play him 80% of the time in RL, nor would they ever start a lineup filled with scrubs.)

There simply is no excuse for your behavior and most of us will NEVER play in a league with you again if we have the option. You disrespected the entire league with your actions and life is too short for most of us to pay good money to subject ourselves to even the possibility of any further nonsense from you. You are about as close to “blacklisted” as anyone can get around here.

7/15/2013 8:18 PM
You disrespected the entire league with your actions and life is too short for most of us to pay good money to subject ourselves to even the possibility of any further nonsense from you.

Basically this.   You can only **** so many people off before they tell you to go play in a different sandbox.

7/15/2013 8:21 PM
Posted by ashamael on 7/15/2013 8:21:00 PM (view original):
You disrespected the entire league with your actions and life is too short for most of us to pay good money to subject ourselves to even the possibility of any further nonsense from you.

Basically this.   You can only **** so many people off before they tell you to go play in a different sandbox.

coming from the father of self control it must be a complement!!!

7/15/2013 8:38 PM (edited)
Posted by natenoy on 7/15/2013 8:18:00 PM (view original):

Tang, no one is “scared” of your ODL style of play, and if you are still in the league by season’s end you too will see that your strategy does not work in the long run in a league like the ODL. If you want to play that way then do it in an OL or a theme league where it isn’t expressly prohibited by the league rules. Your antics have destroyed the stat tracking for this season and go against the league premise of a reflection of the RL NBA (I don’t think the Clippers would ever use Chris Paul 48mpg and only play him 80% of the time in RL, nor would they ever start a lineup filled with scrubs.)

There simply is no excuse for your behavior and most of us will NEVER play in a league with you again if we have the option. You disrespected the entire league with your actions and life is too short for most of us to pay good money to subject ourselves to even the possibility of any further nonsense from you. You are about as close to “blacklisted” as anyone can get around here.

kid, let grown ups talk!! you're out of your league over here!!! you got talent but you still got a long way to go!!! someday, when you grow a pair... I'll gladly talk to you!! till then keep learning and learn to use your skills more efficiently!!
7/15/2013 8:37 PM
thank you for providing disinterested 3rd party observers a snap shot of just why this has happened - you are a cheat and a jackass and that's the reason no one wants you in the league
7/15/2013 8:44 PM
Posted by tanguma44 on 7/15/2013 8:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ashamael on 7/15/2013 8:21:00 PM (view original):

coming from the father of self control it must be a complement!!!

You need to go look up the definition of respect.
7/15/2013 8:50 PM

o well, this is fun, but I talked to a friend earlier and I said i will ignore a few guys.. and you probably are in my list lol just one more thing stop calling yourself the big boys it is ridiculous to call something you are not  ....

7/15/2013 8:58 PM
Posted by felonius on 7/15/2013 8:45:00 PM (view original):
thank you for providing disinterested 3rd party observers a snap shot of just why this has happened - you are a cheat and a jackass and that's the reason no one wants you in the league

7/15/2013 8:59 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...39 Next ▸
DH $52M Draft League XLI Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.