Funk52 XLI - Commentary Thread Topic

Some of you better quit patting yourselves on the back comparing your squads to pennsylvania's and then thinking how great your team is LOL. When the 98average power rankings come out we will know the truth.
7/28/2013 9:40 PM
I am just waiting to see SOME form of Commentary
7/28/2013 10:20 PM
Right now eleibowitz has at least a top 4 power ranking. Shaq, Camby, Marshall and Mulin is a very tough squad so far. That team is one tough mother.
7/29/2013 12:06 AM (edited)
Note to Malone . . . please stop mentioning undrafted players and giving the other owners an unfair advantage LOL! I can't believe you let the cat out of the bag by mentioning one of my favorite small school players of all time in Michael Ray Richardson. 
7/28/2013 11:32 PM
I tell you what I am actually missing jethroeg right now. tanguma44 not so much.
7/28/2013 11:33 PM
Kinda like 98verage's Moses, Mourning, Brent Barry and Terrell Brandon squad so far. A definite playoff team IMO.
7/28/2013 11:38 PM
Posted by vancem on 7/28/2013 11:32:00 PM (view original):
Note to Malone . . . please stop mentioning undrafted players and giving the other owners an unfair advantage LOL! I can't believe you let the cat out of the bag by mentioning one of my favorite small school players of all time in Michael Ray Richardson. 
So I shouldn't talk about Maurice Stokes or George Mikan, right?
7/28/2013 11:45 PM
back from the beach... no commentary till tomorrow night, though.  I gotta look at the mess of my teams~
7/28/2013 11:56 PM
I have always admired you for being such quick learner malone.
7/29/2013 12:08 AM
Posted by vancem on 7/28/2013 11:38:00 PM (view original):
Kinda like 98verage's Moses, Mourning, Brent Barry and Terrell Brandon squad so far. A definite playoff team IMO.
I'm sure it will be #1 in his own patented team-ranking system - probably right in front of pennsylvania's team.
7/29/2013 9:41 AM
badja - Scottie Pippen Badja said it best, "everyone's favorite second rounder"- taken at 14.  The guy adds a lot of great things to the mix.  He also turns it over more than I'd like, isn't very efficient, and needs help scoring, passing, etc.  Major rebounding advantage at the 2, which is fantastic, and a versatile defender.  I want to hear from you as well as to why you grabbed Pippen, I'd love your insight. 

I think Pip is the best 2nd tier 2 guard and I've been wanting to use him.   Just having some fun with the draft.  I like to challenge myself.  Backfired a little  due to everyone taking bigs early, but I've wanted to use Stockton for awhile.  So I have 3's, defense and efg at 1 and 2 which is cool, but yeah if I wanted to win I shoulda taken Artis.  We'll see if I can make the playoffs!
7/29/2013 10:17 AM
Makes sense Badja. Gotta mix it up sometimes!
7/29/2013 10:25 AM
Also, I will have the 1st thru 3rd round complete at least by tonight.
7/29/2013 10:38 AM
well done tricky....i was wondering if anyone was gonna take dirk...not too many teams could fit him in but you had the perfect frontcourt partners in rodman/buck to make it work...love your team right now....did you plan on taking dirk the whole time?
7/29/2013 1:45 PM
was hoping for stat, but when he went, I had 3 on my list, dirk, boozer and one more still undrafted, was hoping 1 of the 3 would make it back to me, glad it was dirk, he was my guy 2 seasons ago.
7/29/2013 2:17 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8...14 Next ▸
Funk52 XLI - Commentary Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.