ODL XLIV "Evaluation" Topic

Tang I didn't lobby to get your team out, I lobbied to have you stop tanking games.  Big difference.  
and btw, you tanked all your games against me when you were still commishing your team.  

You are the Ryan Leaf of WIS.
9/21/2013 11:04 PM
Posted by badja on 9/21/2013 11:04:00 PM (view original):
Tang I didn't lobby to get your team out, I lobbied to have you stop tanking games.  Big difference.  
and btw, you tanked all your games against me when you were still commishing your team.  

He isn't the Ryan Leaf of WIS

He is the Tim Donaghy.
9/22/2013 1:31 AM
badja, well I added a rebounder AND a passer with my last pick. Yes he will foul a ton and only plays 1/2 of each game, but for those 24 minutes I now have a combined 32.3 ast% to go with a creb of 88.8 from just my PF and C. I essentially have a free PG for 1/2 of each game before even drafting one.

My plan from the start has been to make sure Wilt is the 2nd or 3rd highest usage player on the court for me at ALL times. I got this version close to 30ppg in an OL with the 12-13 LBJ and low usage guys. Still a long way to go and every $ of cap space is ultra-tight when you start with a $12mill+ guy in a league with this low of a cap, but building around the best Wilt in the correct way is a fun challenge.

9/22/2013 1:37 AM
Posted by malone9975 on 9/22/2013 1:31:00 AM (view original):

He is the Tim Donaghy.
no, he's just a sad little **** 
9/22/2013 6:05 PM
Posted by felonius on 9/22/2013 6:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by malone9975 on 9/22/2013 1:31:00 AM (view original):

He is the Tim Donaghy.
no, he's just a sad little **** 
yeah, if I am what you said what does it make you all 3!!! Pathetic excuse of people! when you are ready to settle this I am ready any (beep) time of course none of you got the stones to do something just talk!
9/22/2013 6:57 PM
Posted by natenoy on 9/22/2013 1:37:00 AM (view original):
badja, well I added a rebounder AND a passer with my last pick. Yes he will foul a ton and only plays 1/2 of each game, but for those 24 minutes I now have a combined 32.3 ast% to go with a creb of 88.8 from just my PF and C. I essentially have a free PG for 1/2 of each game before even drafting one.

My plan from the start has been to make sure Wilt is the 2nd or 3rd highest usage player on the court for me at ALL times. I got this version close to 30ppg in an OL with the 12-13 LBJ and low usage guys. Still a long way to go and every $ of cap space is ultra-tight when you start with a $12mill+ guy in a league with this low of a cap, but building around the best Wilt in the correct way is a fun challenge.

you're better in your own than asking efg% lovers how to build your team especially this one... for starters that's not the best suited style for you! Remember when they didn't tell you how bad your team was last season... with friends like this who needs enemies! You're a compulsive apprentice of whatever topic you want but gotta learn to put it together so your mind don't wander and it lead to very obvious mistakes... there's one may be 2 from all these guys who can actually teach you and I don't think you like both of them :)
9/22/2013 7:11 PM

allow to correct something I thanked the first two because I knew your team was the most difficult in the division and they were away games... but I won the 3 and 4 by 35 and 20 and I was coaching those 4 games... just to clarify that... because I know your politician tongue spill lies that look like good honest facts and go back and look at it...
9/22/2013 7:18 PM
I think everyone told him how bad his team was last season... and why are you here?  Go away.
9/22/2013 7:19 PM
and I coached till right before my 4th game with Natenoy.... which was what game 25... and I remember because I was considering rest my startuers after that game...
9/22/2013 7:24 PM
Posted by ashamael on 9/22/2013 7:19:00 PM (view original):
I think everyone told him how bad his team was last season... and why are you here?  Go away.
after the team started losing sure you started like vultures... yeah and your team was horrible too I remember laughing to myself thinking how this guy could possible dominate this league... o well we all build a stinko here and there funny you build bad teams especially when there's good competition... and you are critical of the official ship leader saying he won by accident lol
9/22/2013 7:33 PM
tang that's the difference between open leagues and draft themes such as the ODL. 
Starters are men in the ODL and they don't need to rest.  If they play at 0% they still play.
No weenie rookies getting in the way.  They're the reason I don't play open league anymore.
9/22/2013 7:39 PM
and I am here warming up for the DDL this is the 90s(which by the way needs 4.guys) and Go Away hey that's probably what Seble say of you and do you give a damn... likewise here about your comments Ash! Also since you're here can you post the draft forum for the ppl I wanted to help by writing the free agents but I haven't post a forum because I can't run the draft because of time issues... but still can help one it starts by SM people etc...
9/22/2013 7:44 PM
So which is it?  eFG is crap, but my team was the toughest in the division?  You want a shot at us, then when you get one, you don't draft enough minutes so you have to tank games which is clearly against the spirit of the league.  It's always something tang and that's why no one wants you in a league.  You can't help yourself, you just have to get yourself into these situations every time.

I complimented your team several times last season including saying that I thought you built the best team.  Your team lost in the playoffs.  What can I say?  

As for nate's team he made it clear his goal was to get Wilt to 50 ppg, not 50 wins.  I guessed before the season at 30 and others guessed BEFORE THE SEASON at 20.

We've given you several chances and you have blown it every time.  Perhaps the internet is not the best use of your time.
9/22/2013 7:47 PM
Posted by tanguma44 on 9/22/2013 7:33:00 PM (view original):
after the team started losing sure you started like vultures... yeah and your team was horrible too I remember laughing to myself thinking how this guy could possible dominate this league... o well we all build a stinko here and there funny you build bad teams especially when there's good competition... and you are critical of the official ship leader saying he won by accident lol
I would ask if you're dumb, but we already know the answer to that question.  We told nate from the moment he said he was going to use 50ppg Wilt that his team was going to suck.  My team was horrible... I think I ended up 40-42...  What I call horrible, however, is what you would call average, so that's something to keep in mind.

ps - check again who the "official" ship leader is.  Dumbass.

Posted by seapilots on 9/22/2013 7:39:00 PM (view original):
tang that's the difference between open leagues and draft themes such as the ODL. 
Starters are men in the ODL and they don't need to rest.  If they play at 0% they still play.
No weenie rookies getting in the way.  They're the reason I don't play open league anymore.
wow, big words... if I I didn't know better. I would think this guy is a stud! Why aren't you commissioner anymore?
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7|8 Next ▸
ODL XLIV "Evaluation" Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.