DH52 Team Rosters & Commentary Topic

steelers....that looks a lot like my wade team that won the league awhile back...i had wade/kemp/rollins but had west instead of pippen....thats a scary defensive team you got there
1/3/2014 3:40 PM
Well, there are the guys who take the players I have my eyes on.  And there are the guys who take the players I don't have my eyes on.
1/3/2014 5:27 PM
You sound like Sam Elliott's character in The Big Lebowski; "Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes, well, he eats you."
1/3/2014 6:43 PM
it's pronounced "Bah-rr"
1/3/2014 8:11 PM
That some kinda eastern thing?
1/3/2014 9:32 PM
Posted by scudmissle on 1/2/2014 1:15:00 PM (view original):
btw#2: "Tired of seeing the top picks wasted by ppl that don't know what they are doing."

who the hell do you think you are?

when natenoy, and sixers and vancem and others first came into the 52, they had top picks and couldn't win at first, but they learned and all became winners. so, who are these people who don't know what the hell they're doing? banditone? is that who you're referring to? he's an outlier. 

your reasoning escapes me.
Of course it does, scud that's no surprise.  and you have not answered a single question I've posited here. 
1/3/2014 9:37 PM
slymonium:  could you explain your post?

3. iccoachb- Jordan, Love, Curry (Love went in the 4th last year.  Could have picked up someone else in the 2nd that would have complimented Jordan better.  Curry in the 3rd is where he likely belongs; but I don't like him on your squad.  Now you have 16 usg points already and a terrible defender in the post).

where did you get that & what does it mean
1/3/2014 9:37 PM
Posted by scudmissle on 1/2/2014 12:51:00 PM (view original):
sometime in the future...

... "my gripe here is that DH shouldn't be doing a 24 team lottery. Tired of seeing the top picks wasted on the best owners that know what they're doing while i constantly end up in the 15-20 range.

fixed that for ya

btw, "recent" changes? i think those happened before your sample size of 7 seasons
EDITED

For some reason you have chosen to take my comments personally even though they have nothing to do with you.  

I have zero problem with good owners getting top picks as long as we all have the same chance at getting them.  Pretty simple and just not that inflammatory that I can see.

1/3/2014 10:06 PM (edited)
Posted by felonius on 1/2/2014 11:13:00 AM (view original):
I haven't seen the top 10 in like 5 years and still regularly make the play-offs and that's with seble sabotaging my team
I agree and so have I felon.  I am talking about winning the whole thing though, not just making the playoffs.
1/3/2014 9:42 PM
Posted by scudmissle on 1/2/2014 12:58:00 PM (view original):
"I have never fielded a non-competitive team in a draft league..."

so, what is it, badja? you're ****** about top picks being wasted, or ****** about being 15-20th?
Both.  What exactly is your big problem with all 24 owners having a shot at any given slot?  Please tell me why this is such a horrible thing.  

You act like I am asking to be put in the top 3 every season or something.  I'm not asking for that in any way, just A CHANCE at getting a top spot, just like the guy who drafts lebron and a bag of skittles and then gets a top 3 pick next season.  

1/3/2014 9:47 PM (edited)
Posted by pennsylvania on 1/3/2014 9:37:00 PM (view original):
slymonium:  could you explain your post?

3. iccoachb- Jordan, Love, Curry (Love went in the 4th last year.  Could have picked up someone else in the 2nd that would have complimented Jordan better.  Curry in the 3rd is where he likely belongs; but I don't like him on your squad.  Now you have 16 usg points already and a terrible defender in the post).

where did you get that & what does it mean
penn try this http://whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?TopicID=445171&Page=1&TopicsTimeframe=180
that should explain it to you if not im sure someone here can
1/3/2014 9:49 PM
So Nate has 2 GF's and a PG and drafts....Jerry West.

Pick Rodman and draft....Nance.

Yeah.
1/3/2014 10:03 PM
I thought dirk had low oreb for PF. Durant would take the cake there. I would love to be in nates division but I respect he is trying something new
1/3/2014 10:14 PM
well badja...i know its not wilt or lebron but drafting 14th and landing the mailman should have you thanking the lottery teams not complaining about them haha

btw....this league went like 30+ seasons with no lottery...i think jethro must have had the first pick like 5 seasons in a row...at least the lottery now as it is changes that some...i understand your point(i would love to get wilt or rodman just once myself) but hows that rolling stones song go?....

1/3/2014 10:24 PM
well if nate doesnt draft anymore guards or sfs he can play his 4 guys at the 1/2/3 with only a few mins leftover at pf...then he could focus on boards for the rest of the 4/5 mins...but i have a feeling hes not going that way haha
1/3/2014 10:28 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8...13 Next ▸
DH52 Team Rosters & Commentary Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.