52M Rosters & Commentary (V45) Topic

OK I know, I've just never had any luck with him. There were 3 players Tmac, a player that doesn't draft in this league and the player your talking about.
6/5/2014 7:11 PM
OK, I've got 3 different answers and none are who I'm thinking of..too funny. I think'll be OK though..LOL.
6/5/2014 7:18 PM
Why tmac, I needed the usage and perimeter game, and he doesn't foul or turn it over. This team won't be sending you to the stripe.
6/5/2014 7:27 PM
huuuuge tmac fan(took him back to back in the odl - both won 50+)

hands down one of the best #1 scoring options...lives at the line, makes a ton of 3s, crazy low top48, and can absolutely carry you to a chip.....great pick smokey

the other guy everyone is referring to would be a great pick too, but its been done before with wilt and its not like tmac cant do what he does...just with less defense

6/5/2014 7:34 PM
"here were 3 players Tmac, a player that doesn't draft in this league and the player your talking about."

you gotta reveal that 3rd guy when the draft is done...curious to know who the wildcard was you were thinking about sinking your team with
6/5/2014 7:35 PM
did sixernuggets post something inane in the draft thread about an hour ago while it was his turn to draft and then not bother to draft anyone and leave us hanging? what is this amateur hour!?!?!
6/5/2014 8:29 PM
What do you guys think? Howard, Drexler and Payton may be too much usage. But, I wanted some high quality guards that could score and at the same time keep Howard as the # 1 usage player on the starting unit. Drexler at # 57 feels like a steal.
6/5/2014 11:57 PM
i don't know, van... lot's of teams already look very good... but trios are supposed to, it's the 4th and 5th rounds that drafts are made of, i think.

personally, i think there were a couple of sg's, perhaps 3, i would've taken before drexler... though i was looking at clyde when i pulled the trigger on someone else. usage is a curious thing. ya need the right mix, 1 or 2% difference either way sometimes has such a huge influence and often equates to +7 or -7 wins.

drexler has lots of seasons that are opposed with each other. when his 50% fg season are used, he doesn't shoot 3's, when his stellar 80 def seasons are used, his fg% suffers. his 28% usage seasons have low fg% and high 3's, but his arc % are at best 36%. i like his dimes and boards, but there are also inconsistent. he's a tough plug-in in an already high usage team.

but you are you... you'll find the right jedi

6/6/2014 5:59 AM
how do u guys like me pairing kareem with Bobby Jones and Brent Berry. right now i have 59 efg i just need to get one real perimeter scorer to go with kareem.
6/6/2014 10:18 AM
brent barry is a perimeter scorer... u mean, paint player?
6/6/2014 10:33 AM
he has 1 usg point not really a scorer
6/6/2014 10:38 AM
Posted by felonius on 6/5/2014 8:29:00 PM (view original):
did sixernuggets post something inane in the draft thread about an hour ago while it was his turn to draft and then not bother to draft anyone and leave us hanging? what is this amateur hour!?!?!
Get over it!
6/6/2014 11:19 AM
Posted by sixernuggets on 6/6/2014 11:19:00 AM (view original):
Posted by felonius on 6/5/2014 8:29:00 PM (view original):
Get over it!
amateur hour!!!
6/6/2014 11:45 AM
Okay guys I am out in about an hour and probably not back online until Monday night, The way the draft is going I'm going to proxy the best that I can for the 4th and possibly the 5th rounds so that I don't hold things up. Sending the proxies in  few minutes to the chosen few. Sorry scud we are drafting next to each other so you won't be getting the proxiy lists LOL.
6/6/2014 11:56 AM
why is that bad news again?
6/6/2014 12:14 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...16 Next ▸
52M Rosters & Commentary (V45) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.