Any good D2 jobs out there? Topic

Can't climb the mountain in D1.  Will anyone take me back?
12/17/2012 5:19 PM
Anderson will open up in DII CVAC......... they're currently bad due to a ghost ship, but the conference is excellent- we've been the #1 RPI conference in DII Iba for 4 of the last 5 seasons, and have a very fun intra-conference challenge with the Heartland (usually #2 in Iba) every season.
12/17/2012 5:22 PM
Come on back to the Great Lakes Valley!   

Kentucky Wesleyan (RPI 68) loses 6 seniors so you could put your own stamp on the program immediately

Missouri-St. Louis will have 8 seniors, all human-recruited. 

Northern Kentucky will have 3 seniors and 2 juniors, all human-recruited. 

Your old Parkside team isn't available but they're in desparate need of help. The current coach is barely hanging onto a #1 seed...disgraceful!

12/19/2012 7:07 AM (edited)
We lost 2 coaches in the Heartland, so there are opportunities in one of the top D2 Iba conferences and you would get to participate in the annual CVAC-Heartland Challenge. We will each have over $5k in extra recruiting cash this season as well!

Rockhurst has typically been a top 5 program in the conference under deweycox who coached Rockhurst for 13 seasons. It runs a motion offense and FCP defense. The team has B prestige, so pretty good for recruiting purposes. They will have 4 open schollies this season.

West Florida is a little bit more of a challenge, but former coach caesari had actually recruited some pretty good players (I believe health problems during this past season kept him from actively coaching his squad but they still went 16-12). The team runs a motion offense and man defense. It will have 3 open schollies.

These are two excellent opportunities in a very strong, fun and active conference. Come join us!

12/30/2012 7:39 AM
dang. I wished you would've picked a Gulf South team. We need coaches and having one of your quality would've been a nice boost.
12/31/2012 7:48 PM
Posted by hackerhog on 12/31/2012 7:48:00 PM (view original):
dang. I wished you would've picked a Gulf South team. We need coaches and having one of your quality would've been a nice boost.
Plus, you don't have to worry about academics in the Gulf South. Most of their players major in Hooked on Phonics
1/1/2013 3:42 AM
Landed in the Northeast 10 with Le Moyne.  Not sure how a team gets the nickname of the Dolphins in Syracuse, NY.  I'm sure greenhawks can tell me.

And, just saw that gopokes joined the Northeast 10 also!

1/1/2013 4:23 PM
Posted by jthieme1 on 1/1/2013 4:23:00 PM (view original):
Landed in the Northeast 10 with Le Moyne.  Not sure how a team gets the nickname of the Dolphins in Syracuse, NY.  I'm sure greenhawks can tell me.

The dolphin is the symbol and mascot of Le Moyne College. The use of the sign of the dolphin became common among Christians of the second century A.D. It was popularly considered to be friendly toward man and represented both love and tenderness. Noted for its grace and swiftness, the dolphin also symbolizes the desire for knowledge.

A figure of the dolphin appears on the seal of the Bishop of the Diocese of Syracuse. In 1945, the fifth Bishop of Syracuse bought the land for Le Moyne College.

1/1/2013 5:31 PM
Posted by greenhawks on 1/1/2013 5:31:00 PM (view original):

The dolphin is the symbol and mascot of Le Moyne College. The use of the sign of the dolphin became common among Christians of the second century A.D. It was popularly considered to be friendly toward man and represented both love and tenderness. Noted for its grace and swiftness, the dolphin also symbolizes the desire for knowledge.

A figure of the dolphin appears on the seal of the Bishop of the Diocese of Syracuse. In 1945, the fifth Bishop of Syracuse bought the land for Le Moyne College.

Dolphin symbolizes the desire for knowledge?   That explains why there aren't Dolphins in the Gulf South. Reminds me of one of my favorite bad jokes....

Q:  What does the "N" on Nebraska's helmet stand for?
A:  Knowledge.
1/1/2013 7:33 PM
looks like the Northeast-10 just got a lot better. 
1/2/2013 2:15 AM

pinkeye jumped into the Gulf South out of the blue.
1/2/2013 7:18 AM
pinkeye AKA johnny five*
1/5/2013 7:32 PM
Any good D2 jobs out there? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.