Iba Season 75 Topic

Somebody had to start it. 

Who do you think has a shot at the title this season?

10/23/2014 1:15 PM
The DII champion will come from this group:  Bowie St., Limestone, Hillsdale, Northeastern, Pfeiffer, or So. New Hampshire
10/23/2014 3:44 PM
I would definitely add W. Alabama to that mix - they look pretty tough. 

Despite being ranked #6, there's no way we have the 6th best team out there. Longwood should improve off of last season's performance, though. 

10/23/2014 9:18 PM
We are one year away, but we have reloaded nicely. Looking forward to this developmental year.
10/23/2014 10:29 PM
big test for Limestone tonight vs. Lander.  I like my team, but they are mostly maxed out - so we may dominate early but many good teams will catch up that have room for improvement.  my team would be better as a press team I think.  just can't use depth to my advantage with M2M
10/25/2014 1:12 PM
I am not optimistic about tonight.
10/25/2014 9:35 PM
St. Mary's needs to make a deep run this year and get our A+ prestige back for our upcoming recruiting class that will be 4 players.  We've got a good combo of athleticism, speed and defense this season that should make us a pretty good defensive team, but we lack a lot of scoring depth, so we will likely lose a few games we shouldn't lose when our scorers have off nights.  Overall though I think we should be at least a Sweet 16 team this season as long as the WIS gods don't screw us with our draw!
10/27/2014 12:27 PM
I was up 11 vs Limestone at the half.  Thought I had a chance to win.
10/27/2014 2:32 PM
Me :) d1.
10/31/2014 12:38 PM
For real though, it could be
Ga tech,
Texas a and m
Colorado
Ucla
Boston college

-------
Ucla seems a little down.
Syracuse and Kansas always have a shot along with 2-3 acc teams.
10/31/2014 12:40 PM
Limestone is outstanding but four ranked teams in the CVAC West will make conference play a blood-bath. Can they win the West?
Northeastern St has built a nice program in OK and their outlook is more than OK. Will they lose a game the rest of the way?
Bowie St is back, proving last season was not a fluke. Will they drop another game in conference play?
The Heartland has 9 teams in the top 60 on the projection report. Can they get all 9 teams in?
11/3/2014 9:43 AM
1. Yes. bbunch may challenge him. Muskies is talented but doesn't shoot it well from distance.
2. No. Won't lose until the NT. #Man2Man
3. No. Not only that, I don't see a game that will be within 10 points. But have you noticed the coaching job oldave has done? Holy cow!
4. No. I'd bet on 6 getting in, but wouldn't be surprised by 5 or 7.

11/5/2014 9:02 PM
we don't shoot it well from distance either cregen....our team is very similar to Muskies' team - very frontcourt heavy
11/5/2014 9:18 PM
CVAC West absolute blood bath as always. Almost always 4 top 20 teams hail from the West. I do however think Limestone is set up to take the crown this year. We just survived two early conf season defensive slugfests against Longwood and Erskine. 
11/5/2014 9:37 PM
The only bad thing about being ranked number 1 for so long is the huge disappointment that may come if I lose in the NT.  Lots of good teams out there, and it will be interesting to see who wins it all this year.  Not much change in the rankings near the top for awhile.  Good luck to everyone as we close out the regular season.
11/17/2014 10:01 PM
12 Next ▸
Iba Season 75 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.