Iba D2 Season 77 Topic

Lost a lot of coaches this past offseason, hopefully we can keep this board going!
1/29/2015 10:41 AM
Woooooop first season I've actually liked my team in a long time
1/29/2015 1:01 PM
We are always decent but this year we have a chance to be special. Marvin Matthews and company should be able to make some serious noise. We have lost many members of the CVAC over the past few seasons but with an injection of some new blood hopefully we can get this moving back towards the top!
1/29/2015 9:58 PM
Pinkeye - I feel like you're back from the dead! And your team is kickass, but I don't recognize any of your players from recruiting...I'm not surprised you pulled together a bunch of gems. Still some openings in the Peach you know....
1/29/2015 11:46 PM
Posted by getbedarded on 1/29/2015 11:46:00 PM (view original):
Pinkeye - I feel like you're back from the dead! And your team is kickass, but I don't recognize any of your players from recruiting...I'm not surprised you pulled together a bunch of gems. Still some openings in the Peach you know....
And we got him in Yarnell this season too. 
1/30/2015 9:40 AM
Posted by getbedarded on 1/29/2015 11:46:00 PM (view original):
Tempting. If only I could bring scott Rubin along..
1/30/2015 10:00 AM
I have two games scheduled tonight. Go look at my (Harding) schedule.

Somehow we will host Longwood at home and play on the road at Pfeiffer in one night. 

How am I supposed to game plan for this?

1/30/2015 2:29 PM
I'm redshirting my best player. We will barely get by this season but hopefully kick some *** next season. 
1/30/2015 2:29 PM
I noticed that, hacker!  That's pretty crazy.  Never seen that before.  I'd suggest slow down?  Gotta try and conserve as much energy as possible since your guys have a double-header!
1/30/2015 4:03 PM
Either slow down, or you might want to consider sending the starters to Misenheimer, NC. I think you can beat Longwood, I've never even heard of that coach ;)
1/30/2015 4:05 PM
Screw it. We went uptempo. Scored 213 points in one night.

We hit 15 3's versus a +5 defense in one game. No, I'm not making that up.

1/31/2015 5:37 PM (edited)
Lost our first game of the season... despite scoring 113 points.
2/5/2015 3:04 PM
We survived a tough non-conference at 5-5 with the #2 SOS, and did that while redshirting a Senior. I feel good about our chances to make a little noise in the NT this season, and maybe a lot of NT noise next season. 
2/10/2015 10:24 PM
After some interesting discussion on the main forum, we decided a couple of seasons ago to switch from press to zone at Incarnate Word. So far, I like it although its early. Two losses to press teams (an inexplicable 2 points in two games from Robert Walker) and a loss to Philly, good for the #3 SOS. Experimenting a bit as the season goes on.
2/11/2015 8:07 PM
River City Rivalry game is tonight.  Somehow the odds makers have St. Mary's TX a 1 point favorite at Incarnate Word.  My money's on Incarnate Word.
2/12/2015 10:25 AM
1234 Next ▸
Iba D2 Season 77 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.