Iba D2 Season 79 Topic

Posted by bbunch on 6/17/2015 12:26:00 PM (view original):
Posted by getbedarded on 6/17/2015 10:18:00 AM (view original):
Also, a Peach Belt rep (USC Upstate) is in the PIT championship. They should've been in the NT, but we had a pretty competitive conference season and they couldn't get to .500, getting upset in the first round of the CT (to put them at 13-14). They square off in a battle for Southeastern.....supremacy (not sure the term for PIT champs lol) with Lees-Mcrae of the CVAC. Should be a good one. 

Looking forward to the Final Four. If anything defines how tough the Heartland is, it's this - they are almost a full point and a half ahead of the PB in terms of conference RPI. We got lucky with some NT runs, good matchups and well-timed good basketball...but wow, the Heartland is straight up dominant. 
Yeah.....the heartland is great as always.....but this was a huge season for the peach. With all that recruiting money, they could be good for a long time
We got room for another great coach bunch....just sayin'
6/17/2015 10:45 PM
Posted by getbedarded on 6/17/2015 10:45:00 PM (view original):
Also, a Peach Belt rep (USC Upstate) is in the PIT championship. They should've been in the NT, but we had a pretty competitive conference season and they couldn't get to .500, getting upset in the first round of the CT (to put them at 13-14). They square off in a battle for Southeastern.....supremacy (not sure the term for PIT champs lol) with Lees-Mcrae of the CVAC. Should be a good one. 

Looking forward to the Final Four. If anything defines how tough the Heartland is, it's this - they are almost a full point and a half ahead of the PB in terms of conference RPI. We got lucky with some NT runs, good matchups and well-timed good basketball...but wow, the Heartland is straight up dominant. 
Yeah.....the heartland is great as always.....but this was a huge season for the peach. With all that recruiting money, they could be good for a long time
I'm trying to fill up the CVAC, getbedarded!!!

If everyone bails,  I'll think about it - but we have 9 right now, and a few more said they might be interested in coming over. There was a time when the CVAC was a powerhouse :)

6/18/2015 1:18 AM
Posted by bbunch on 6/18/2015 1:18:00 AM (view original):
Posted by getbedarded on 6/17/2015 10:45:00 PM (view original):

I'm trying to fill up the CVAC, getbedarded!!!

If everyone bails,  I'll think about it - but we have 9 right now, and a few more said they might be interested in coming over. There was a time when the CVAC was a powerhouse :)

Well if you have too many, send a few over our way haha. 

But yeah, the CVAC still is a power. Lot's of really talented coaches over there. 

Disappointed to lose last night, especially when that play-by-play for my best player (and only SR) says "00:00 Ryan Baldwin can't finish the layup". Bummer! Should be a great championship game tonight between Seattle and Fran Mar. First team to 50 will probably win lol. I'm torn between Seattle and Fran Mar, FM is in the Peach but I am a native Seattle-lite. I suppose I gotta go with the conference mate....go Patriots!
6/18/2015 12:45 PM
Great job by Seattle to lose that one game to a Sim AI conference mate in a game they were favored by 40. Losing that one game relieves the stress created by going undefeated. congrats to @tcole23. one of the best coaching jobs I've seen in D2 Iba
6/19/2015 8:18 AM
agreed. Seattle's defense was ridiculous. I don't know if anyone shot above 40% on them all tournament. Great job by tcole with that team
6/19/2015 1:52 PM
◂ Prev 123
Iba D2 Season 79 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.