IBA D2 Season 85 Topic

Posted by troyooga on 4/10/2016 2:13:00 PM (view original):
.........and that's is reason I stopped contributing to the forums. If it wasn't for family members playing I wouldn't bother even participating in HD anymore. I do appreciate bbunch's realistic take last season in the tourney when we met head to head. Nothing to see here except the same griefing season after season....skim through it.....and move on....
Thought the part about me buying a dog would've lightened it up. Sorry about the bitterness troyooga, any team that gets to this point in the season with one loss is doing something right. Good game.
4/10/2016 3:43 PM
Posted by davefilby on 4/10/2016 3:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by troyooga on 4/10/2016 2:13:00 PM (view original):
.........and that's is reason I stopped contributing to the forums. If it wasn't for family members playing I wouldn't bother even participating in HD anymore. I do appreciate bbunch's realistic take last season in the tourney when we met head to head. Nothing to see here except the same griefing season after season....skim through it.....and move on....
Thought the part about me buying a dog would've lightened it up. Sorry about the bitterness troyooga, any team that gets to this point in the season with one loss is doing something right. Good game.
I wouldn't worry about it Dave. You're consistently one of the classiest guys on the HD boards. I didn't take your post as a slight against Bentley at all. The way they're built (and performed), it wouldn't have crossed my mind. This wasn't a crazy upset, just a ****** way to lose. Everyone hates bad beats!
4/10/2016 9:08 PM
Posted by getbedarded on 4/10/2016 2:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bbunch on 4/10/2016 1:10:00 PM (view original):
tough way to go out dave - a lot of close games in the S16. It's amazing how some players just collapse like that in HD. .

On the other side of the "luck" coin, jtreeves is having a fun tourney - his #8 Wayne St. team have won their 3 tourney games by a combined total of 5 points, and now they're sitting pretty in the Elite 8.
The crazy thing about this tourney is how chalk it's been. Had a 13-4 upset, an 8-1, but other than that not too many crazy outcomes. Historically that hasnt been the case in Iba D2.
I take this back. Great run by jtreeves to his first Final Four! Congrats!
4/11/2016 12:35 PM
I appreciate the feedback from both of you. I think for me it was a collection of multiple seasons and other coaches turning to the forum to complain about how I run this team. I try to bring a unique challenge when teams run into us in the tourney every year. Best of luck to all to all in the remaining games.
4/11/2016 5:23 PM
Posted by troyooga on 4/11/2016 5:23:00 PM (view original):
I appreciate the feedback from both of you. I think for me it was a collection of multiple seasons and other coaches turning to the forum to complain about how I run this team. I try to bring a unique challenge when teams run into us in the tourney every year. Best of luck to all to all in the remaining games.
I think we have similar approaches to team building. Probably why I never want to play your team. If we do play, you can bet Christopher marine is getting a 'random' drug test! He's a beast.
4/11/2016 8:38 PM
Good run everyone! Oldave is there. Bistiza power classes, as expected, in the finals. I am rooting for Oldave but I doubt he beats CSU Los Angeles. Getbe : great season. I feel for Teamvip. He has a curse.
4/12/2016 8:42 AM
These might be the 2 most talented teams left - no shock they are playing each other in the final. Still think CSULA takes it, but Johnson C. Smith is a VERY good squad (as they decimated Longwood in the 2nd round)
4/12/2016 9:29 AM
◂ Prev 123
IBA D2 Season 85 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.