42-0 in the first quarter Rich, the first quarter!!!!
4/10/2007 7:26 PM
Great interview, both of you! Excuse my ignorance, what genre is Tom Waits and Amy Winehouse?
4/11/2007 6:23 PM
I paid attention to the college thing just as an FYI...
4/12/2007 9:05 PM
Great interview.

I remember the SCAC in Bryant, and not fondly. It took me five seasons to get enough wins to move up (I don't even know if you can do that any more). I learned that I had a lot to learn.

I'm also happy to say that I'm one of the 0.1% who uses my normal defense all the time. It's not that I don't trust the defense GD would use for me ... well, yes it is.

I'm afraid to read too many more of these because I feel like I should be improving as a coach after each one, and I'm not there yet. They're very good reads, both for GD tactics and general info.
4/13/2007 3:48 PM
buckeye_jg:

tom waits

amy winehouse

zlions - the 'let GD choose the right play' only applies to offense. doesn't work on defense, whatsoever. really no way it would. on offense you list 3 options, on defense there's just 1. nothing the sim can do there but follow the game plan to a T.
4/13/2007 9:16 PM
This weeks interview with Skelly's Tea is now posted....enjoy.
4/16/2007 1:34 PM
great interview skelly, my only disappointment is the origin of your name, lol. I was hoping it had something to do with tea.
4/16/2007 2:16 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By snake_p on 4/16/2007
"I don't pay attention to snake_p and antonsirius on the boards..."
That's about the smartest thing anyone has said in an interview so far.
Did you hear something?
4/16/2007 3:57 PM
This weeks interview with Captb71 is now posted...enjoy.
4/23/2007 2:56 PM
Seems simple enough to me. Sheesh.
Long ( yards and up)

Set Tendency Style Normal Red Zone 2 Min.

I-FormationWishbonePro-SetNotre Dame BoxShotgunTrips Always PassHeavy PassPassBalancedRunHeavy RunAlways Run Very ConservativeConservativeBalancedAggressiveVery Aggressive

I-FormationWishbonePro-SetNotre Dame BoxShotgunTrips Always PassHeavy PassPassBalancedRunHeavy RunAlways Run Very ConservativeConservativeBalancedAggressiveVery Aggressive

Medium ( yards to Long)

Short (1 yard to Medium)

4/23/2007 5:01 PM
Man I do a great interview, don't I?
4/23/2007 5:36 PM
This is a picture of capt when we were at space camp.
I think it adds some credence to his son's opinion.
4/23/2007 6:59 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By jeffkahleb on 4/23/2007
Seems simple enough to me. Sheesh.
Long ( yards and up)

Medium ( yards to Long)

Short (1 yard to Medium)

That looks familiar.
4/24/2007 1:09 AM
That was a good interview, I wish it was longer, that was the best one I've read in awhile.
4/24/2007 1:44 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By cyphilissb on 4/24/2007
That was a good interview, I wish it was longer, that was the best one I've read in awhile.
Thanks, man. I kept telling gdog that we needed to add more, but his wife says he's good for only about 5 strong minutes then he's wrecked.
4/24/2007 10:52 AM
◂ Prev 1...19|20|21|22|23...27 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.