yatzr's recruiting tool v1.9.3 - another bugfix Topic

Really appreciate the way you continue to support your amazing product, yatzr. Thank you so much.
6/8/2012 2:57 AM
Posted by nauds3000 on 6/8/2012 1:26:00 AM (view original):
I have a question, what is the purpose of grab/update out of vision?
I use it to see who better teams than me might be recruiting or have available. 

You might be able to go after a really good RB close to your rival if he has a RB he can see who is out of your vision.
6/8/2012 8:28 AM
Posted by ermackey on 5/31/2012 1:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by kilgo on 4/26/2012 5:51:00 PM (view original):
Potentials from recruit responses aren't showing up after I grab messages. It's only the messages from recruits after AC scouts, not the message from my AC, thats the issue. I think I may have potentials written wrong in my recruiting tool. Can anyone help me out?

To be clear, if my AC says something, it gets grabbed. But if a recruit tells me "I'm sure that your guys took some good notes about my game, and recognized that upside is my middle name" the tool ins't grabbing it.

And this is what I have in my potentials section "I'm sure that your guys took some good notes about my game, and recognized that I have an amazing upside to my game"

and

"Upside is my middle name"
I apprecaite the help.

Has this been fixed yet?
I apologize, I just now saw this.  It looks like what you need to have is
"upside is my middle name"

The text you enter is case sensitive when comparing to what's in the recruit response.
6/8/2012 9:07 AM
Posted by nauds3000 on 6/8/2012 1:26:00 AM (view original):
I have a question, what is the purpose of grab/update out of vision?
There are many advantages to grabbing out of vision recruits.  In general, you just get a much clearer picture of what's going on.  If you want to know how many recruits are considering other schools, or how many they've signed, then you need to know about the out of vision recruits.

One of my best recruiting strategies when I last did a rebuild was to look for the backups of the top schools.  I'd look for schools that had many more recruits considering them than they had scholarships.  After signings started, it was usually pretty easy to figure out which of their recruits they weren't going to sign, and if any of those recruits were inside my vision, I could go after them as soon as that coach filled their last scholarship.  It would be pretty tough to do something like this if you aren't grabbing out of vision recruits.
6/8/2012 9:11 AM
Had to reload the recruiting tool which was working great. Did it according to the directions and everything is in the file. When I try and use the recruiting tool it states it cannot find the permTeams.dat file. Any ideas? Thanks.
8/11/2012 3:07 AM
Posted by keltykid on 8/11/2012 3:07:00 AM (view original):
Had to reload the recruiting tool which was working great. Did it according to the directions and everything is in the file. When I try and use the recruiting tool it states it cannot find the permTeams.dat file. Any ideas? Thanks.
Same problem here...
8/11/2012 3:30 AM
Yatzr, I'm still getting 0's on recruits. Is there something else I need to do besides redownload v 1.9.3?
8/17/2012 5:50 PM
dont mind me people Im a retard, I deleted the recruit file then created a new season and updated recruits, worked perfect!
8/17/2012 6:45 PM
My S categories are all showing zeros.  Not sure why.  it worked for me a month ago.  I'm using a Mac.  Any ideas?
8/18/2012 10:38 AM
redownload the java file then delete the current seasons file and create a new season and redownload the recruits
8/18/2012 5:40 PM
That didn't work for me, i did that twice and still 0's all across the board for every recruit at every position. Recruiting starts this friday for Hayes World and hope i can get it fixed before then.
8/22/2012 7:34 PM
Now the "config.ini" file just opens in a separate tab in firefox, i'm at a loss on what to do. I've deleted everything then re-downloaded everything but the "config.ini" file wont save. Any help is greatly appreciated.

8/23/2012 7:44 PM
NVM the previous 2 posts, i got it working finally, whew lol
8/23/2012 11:56 PM
My yatr tool is not calculating distance to recruits for the other schools they are considering.  It is just giving me "?" on all.  Am I doing something wrong?  It has worked in the past!
8/25/2012 12:57 PM
Posted by coach_deen on 8/11/2012 3:30:00 AM (view original):
Posted by keltykid on 8/11/2012 3:07:00 AM (view original):
Same problem here...
I got it to work. Just make sure when you browse to find the permTeams file that you type in permTeams.dat
8/29/2012 11:31 AM
◂ Prev 1...23|24|25|26|27|28 Next ▸
yatzr's recruiting tool v1.9.3 - another bugfix Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.