GD Survivor- Hits of the 80's. WINNER CROWNED Topic

Well, everyone was sent one clue - but each member of the team was sent a different clue, so if everyone was working together (and telling the truth about the clue they received) technically you would have all of the clues to figure out the idol.  Of course, only one person can actually have the idol so trading I'm sure becomes a bit tedious.
12/17/2010 3:00 PM
Going over one of the idols......

In the Air conditioning Grate in Michael Jackson's Bad

i-A1: KING (Artist clue, MJ was of course The King of POP)
i-A2: ARMSTRONG NEIL (Neil Armstrong Walked on the Moon.  What would Armstrong Neil do?  Moonwalk   )
i-S1: TELL ME ONCE AGAIN (Song clue to the lyrics.  Over and over in the song they say "let me tell you once again, who's Bad")
i-S2:  DISOBEDIENT (Song clue, synonym for "Bad"
i-L1: SOMEWHERE COLD (Location clue.  If you figured out it was somewhere in the video BAD, and received this clue - you would see the cold air coming out of the A/C Vent and could find the idol)
i-L2:  2:08 (Location clue.  This was the exact time in the video the A/C Grate was opened.  This may have been one of the most important clues, but without the others it does absolutely nothing)

If you have trouble with any of the other clues or don't understand them, let me know.

12/17/2010 3:05 PM
I may have said this already, but I think I had the NEIL ARMSTRONG clue and the timestamp so I looked through MJ videos at the 208 mark.
12/17/2010 3:11 PM
Does anybody know if Hakeem Nicks is available? He's sort of my good luck charm.
12/17/2010 3:17 PM
Hakeem Nicks is playing this week, perhaps you should try Frank Gore instead ;)
12/17/2010 3:30 PM
Posted by livemike on 12/17/2010 3:30:00 PM (view original):
Dallas Clark is the way to go
12/17/2010 3:34 PM
Posted by csudak on 12/17/2010 3:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by livemike on 12/17/2010 3:30:00 PM (view original):
Dallas Clark is the way to go
Thanks! Do I get double points for inactive TEs in this system, pola? Damn, I shouldn't be attempting this while I'm hung over -- I've read and re-read pola's instructions and they still don't make sense. Time for a little hair of the dog.
12/17/2010 3:43 PM
Did my explanation via sitemail help?

Is anyone else confused by the challenge?

I was hungover when I wrote it, so it should be the same language as what you speak right now :)
12/17/2010 3:47 PM
Just to avoid confusion, and since I just explained it to Will....

Every one of the 17 games being played will be used.

You can't use two fantasy players from the same team OR the same game, or a fantasy player from any game that you are using for the Confidence pool

Meaning, you cant use Maurice Jones Drew if you used the Colts as one of your confidence picks (because the Jags are playing the Colts, and that would be two picks from the same GAME)

12/17/2010 3:56 PM (edited)
Thrilled to see the other three members of my alliance make the Final 3. Way to go guys. Luckily, I got blindsided early enough that I don't have to choose between anyone in a vote.
12/17/2010 5:44 PM
Posted by dublinuf on 12/17/2010 5:44:00 PM (view original):
Thrilled to see the other three members of my alliance make the Final 3. Way to go guys. Luckily, I got blindsided early enough that I don't have to choose between anyone in a vote.
12/17/2010 5:49 PM
Just realized people can tell what fake clues I traded them since you listed all of them lol. So if you got a clue from me that is not listed there, I must have gotten it from someone else first! ;)
12/17/2010 6:42 PM
Posted by csudak on 12/17/2010 2:56:00 PM (view original):
There's a part of me that is glad I never once received an idol clue.  I'm slightly confused seeing all of them, nevermind just one of them. 
Between sharing clues, I had 12 of them and never was close.  I guess that says a lot about me.
12/17/2010 8:06 PM
The key was to figure out what the tags in front meant.
12/17/2010 8:47 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREE AT LAST!
12/17/2010 9:35 PM
◂ Prev 1...65|66|67|68|69...72 Next ▸
GD Survivor- Hits of the 80's. WINNER CROWNED Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.