GD Hall of Fame- Inaugural Class Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Nice work caesari .Congrats to all those who make up the class !!
1/5/2012 9:08 PM
Congrats to all those guys.  Nothing against anyone who made it, but it isn't a GD Hall of Fame without Deandg.  
1/5/2012 9:18 PM
Congrats to all those guys.  Nothing against anyone who made it, but it isn't a GD Hall of Fame without 34jayhawk.
1/5/2012 9:34 PM
akua29
1/5/2012 10:59 PM
Posted by jeffkahleb on 1/5/2012 9:34:00 PM (view original):
Congrats to all those guys.  Nothing against anyone who made it, but it isn't a GD Hall of Fame without 34jayhawk.
he was a tool jeff.......
1/5/2012 11:44 PM
Posted by dwhit34 on 1/5/2012 9:18:00 PM (view original):
Congrats to all those guys.  Nothing against anyone who made it, but it isn't a GD Hall of Fame without Deandg.  
+1

My 2nd season ever in GD and I took over a deandg ran team and he got me up and running.
1/5/2012 11:46 PM
Posted by dukelegend on 1/5/2012 11:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by jeffkahleb on 1/5/2012 9:34:00 PM (view original):
he was a tool jeff.......
Yeah, guess so. Good to see you back duke.
1/6/2012 5:13 AM
I can have no respect for the HOF with Jeff in it.  He makes it totally classless.  Sorry Caesari.  He doesn't deserve it.  There is more to most Hall of Fames than just record.  I voice my opinion under my own name and not some made up one.  A HOF should be more than record.  Jeff should never get on one as he lacks good moral fiber.  This is more of a popularity list.  How many votes were from guys with more than one ID?  Doesn't really matter to me as I won't ever be on it nor do I care to be.  With Jeff on it I don't want to be associated with it.
1/6/2012 8:48 AM (edited)
Posted by grindi on 1/6/2012 8:48:00 AM (view original):
I can have no respect for the HOF with Jeff in it.  He makes it totally classless.  Sorry Caesari.  He doesn't deserve it.  There is more to most Hall of Fames than just record.  I voice my opinion under my own name and not some made up one.  A HOF should be more than record.  Jeff should never get on one as he lacks good moral fiber.  This is more of a popularity list.  How many votes were from guys with more than one ID?  Doesn't really matter to me as I won't ever be on it nor do I care to be.  With Jeff on it I don't want to be associated with it.
Well you're in luck because you'll never be associated with it because you're too stupid. But feel free to get as close to it as you can by commenting on my membership, I'm happy to lend you the only credence you have to even be posting in these threads. Oh snap, what's that? I'm in the inaugural class of both GD HOF'S! Oh that's really gotta burn that ol' kook up. And if i pushed it my other ID should be in too, and I should be in as an contributor for keeping these lame *** forums alive, but I don't like to toot my own horn....
1/6/2012 9:58 AM
1|2|3...7 Next ▸
GD Hall of Fame- Inaugural Class Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.